Purolator

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Jericho, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Purolator in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR and asked some initial questions. They went on to set up a face-to-face interview with the president & vice president of the company. It went well. I was then contacted and asked to do a project so they could see the quality of my work. I did it. Then the HR director contacted and asked me more questions. Then I was offered the job.

Interview Question – They kept putting off my start date because they couldn't get a computer for me. Finally, I started by my computer wasn't set up properly and there was trouble with the wiring in the cubical.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me one amount. I thought it was too low so I countered and I got more but not as much as I wanted.

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Purolator in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is standard for sales. However, I didnt make it past the first interview. If you make it past the first one, i believe they ask you to do one of those on line personality tests.

They ask typical sales questions, goals, challenges, accomplishments etc. They guy that interviewed me was decent enough and polite.

Interview Question – Why didnt you hit your targets at last job   View Answer

Worked for Purolator? Contribute to the Community!