PurpleTalk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First Lead took the Interview then the Manager took the Interview. Interview was mainly concentrated on application of your knowledge, Various concepts you know and to what extent you are knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Which SDLC is used in Robotics?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was normal, one-to-one interviews with their sales head and another person from the sales team, questions were as expected but the final round really got on my nerves. It was with the CEO and the whole time that guy was playing games on his iphone while occassionally asking some questions. That was insulting to me and unprofessional. I could understand if he doesn't find me suitable but he should have told that, instead of wasting my time while he was playing games in office.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Lab Exam on C datastructure programming in vector institute for over 50 students selected 10 and then group discussion and Hr Round Exam was consulted in Vector institute we were called to the campus for the next round Exam was pretty tough testing your programming skills

Interview Questions

• Don't remember exactly but the question was on the Linked lists   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call in a week and scheduled the interview in couple of days. Basic oral questions regarding subject and previous experience. Then a manager round, followed by machine test with very common tasks.

Interview Questions

• How effectively can you parse 100mb xml file?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

interview process hardly took one day