PwC

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I got an interview through a recruiter. the interview was scheduled to meet with three people. most of the interview questions are very general such as going through my working experience, why accounting, why our comany and etc.

Interview Question – They gave me one situation question about how will you deal with dead line and how you prioritize.   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Accounting
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Interview Details – Good

Interview Question – What do you do for a living?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Accounting firms have a steady supply of qualified candidates.

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview Details – Employee contacted me and I sent my resume including my college transcripts. Phone interview followed. Basic questions about the company. The interviewer gave more of a description about the job. Was called in for a 1 on 1 interview after. Met with a few managers.

Interview Question – Describe a problem you faced and how did you sollve it?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2008.

Interview Details – Overall, the experience you get with PwC is going to be very professional, which reflects upon their culture. Nice people, but not particularly warm. I interned there over the summer, and did not enjoy my engagement team. I am actually very torn between Deloitte and PwC as one has better culture and the later has a larger client base in New York (and the Mid town location is not bad either)
They definitely ask you a lot of questions that are related to the current economic trends just to see if you have been keeping up. Comparing to other firms, their interview questions focused less on the behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What do you think caused today's economic meltdown? Do you think stricter regulation will prevent that?   Answer Question

Accountant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview Details – 4 interviews

Interview Question – Resume review   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details – They interviewed me and called me back the next day and didnt have the job.

Accountant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online on the pricewatercoopers website. Applying online was relately easy. I received a phone call a couples of days later indicating that I selected for an interview. I than went for the interview on the selected day. The questions asked were easy to answer. The first part consisted of questions about myself for example what type of personlity didi I think I had .. The seconfd part consisted of situation related questions were I was asked wheather I had dealt with certain situations and how i dealt with them using for example leadership skills.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult client or collegue   Answer Question

Accountant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview Details – not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in August 2008.

Interview Details – Position was offered through referal.

Interview Question – Why do you want to transfer to our office>   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty quick due to referral

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Interview Details – Firstly a phone interview which was easily passed.
Secondly group interviews to test your people skills, also easily passed
thridly numerical/verbal reasoning tests online which were relativly strait forward maths and reading comprihension.
Lastly was a one to tone interview with a manager which was somewhat less organised and structed than other areas of employment allowing candidates to speak freely about a range of issues.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!