PwC Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

I got an interview through a recruiter. the interview was scheduled to meet with three people. most of the interview questions are very general such as going through my working experience, why accounting, why our comany and etc.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me one situation question about how will you deal with dead line and how you prioritize.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2009.

The interview process was simple. I applied through my college website, and was contacted the following week. I went on a 1:1 interview on my campus, and was called back for a second round. It was very low-key and not intimidating. The second round was held in the NYC HQ office, which consisted of a panel discussion and 3 1:1 interviews. Initially 2 weeks later I was told I hadn't received the position. However, 2 months later they contacted me with the possibility of taking on the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Good

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Accounting firms have a steady supply of qualified candidates.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC in August 2008.

Position was offered through referal.

Interview Questions
    It was pretty quick due to referral

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2010.

I applied online on the pricewatercoopers website. Applying online was relately easy. I received a phone call a couples of days later indicating that I selected for an interview. I than went for the interview on the selected day. The questions asked were easy to answer. The first part consisted of questions about myself for example what type of personlity didi I think I had .. The seconfd part consisted of situation related questions were I was asked wheather I had dealt with certain situations and how i dealt with them using for example leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult client or collegue   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

They interviewed me and called me back the next day and didnt have the job.

Accounting Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2008.

Quick process in my experience. People were likeable and generally an accurate reflection of the actual culture of the firm. Had two rounds. First was an ice-breaker cultural fit interview with a manager. Second was an assessment centre comprising numerical, logic and verbal tests, group exercise and partner interview. Partner interview involved going through a case study and was quite tough.

Interview Questions
    Not much to speak of in the negotiation phase.

Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

4 interviews

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Firstly a phone interview which was easily passed.
    Secondly group interviews to test your people skills, also easily passed
    thridly numerical/verbal reasoning tests online which were relativly strait forward maths and reading comprihension.
    Lastly was a one to tone interview with a manager which was somewhat less organised and structed than other areas of employment allowing candidates to speak freely about a range of issues.

Interview Questions
    • How to improve the corporate image of the company   View Answer
    • What do you do in your spare time?   View Answer