PwC Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews

14 interviews

3.2

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

I got an interview through a recruiter. the interview was scheduled to meet with three people. most of the interview questions are very general such as going through my working experience, why accounting, why our comany and etc.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me one situation question about how will you deal with dead line and how you prioritize.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accountant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

4 interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Good

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Accounting firms have a steady supply of qualified candidates.

Accounting Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

They interviewed me and called me back the next day and didnt have the job.

Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

I applied online on the pricewatercoopers website. Applying online was relately easy. I received a phone call a couples of days later indicating that I selected for an interview. I than went for the interview on the selected day. The questions asked were easy to answer. The first part consisted of questions about myself for example what type of personlity didi I think I had .. The seconfd part consisted of situation related questions were I was asked wheather I had dealt with certain situations and how i dealt with them using for example leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult client or collegue   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in August 2008.

Position was offered through referal.

Interview Questions
    It was pretty quick due to referral

Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Firstly a phone interview which was easily passed.
    Secondly group interviews to test your people skills, also easily passed
    thridly numerical/verbal reasoning tests online which were relativly strait forward maths and reading comprihension.
    Lastly was a one to tone interview with a manager which was somewhat less organised and structed than other areas of employment allowing candidates to speak freely about a range of issues.

Interview Questions
    • How to improve the corporate image of the company   View Answer
    • What do you do in your spare time?   View Answer

Accountant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2009.

The interview process was simple. I applied through my college website, and was contacted the following week. I went on a 1:1 interview on my campus, and was called back for a second round. It was very low-key and not intimidating. The second round was held in the NYC HQ office, which consisted of a panel discussion and 3 1:1 interviews. Initially 2 weeks later I was told I hadn't received the position. However, 2 months later they contacted me with the possibility of taking on the position.

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Employee contacted me and I sent my resume including my college transcripts. Phone interview followed. Basic questions about the company. The interviewer gave more of a description about the job. Was called in for a 1 on 1 interview after. Met with a few managers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a problem you faced and how did you sollve it?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!