PwC Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.1

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I applied through my college website, and was contacted the following week. I went on a 1:1 interview on my campus, and was called back for a second round. It was very low-key and not intimidating. The second round was held in the NYC HQ office, which consisted of a panel discussion and 3 1:1 interviews. Initially 2 weeks later I was told I hadn't received the position. However, 2 months later they contacted me with the possibility of taking on the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview

At first there was a phone interview in which i was asked basic personality questions. Then on the 1:1 interview, i was presented with detailed math and analytical questions and i had to answer those correctly. with the group interview i got to meet other candidates and prepare a presentation.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in July 2009.

Interview

I felt the interview process was very unfair. I wasn't given the opportunity to discuss my experience and suitability for the role in any great detail. The interviewer had made up his mind early in the interview that I wasn't going to be hired and I don't think I could have done anything to change his mind.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview

not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview

4 interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2008.

Interview

Position was offered through referal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty quick due to referral

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in February 2008.

Interview

Quick process in my experience. People were likeable and generally an accurate reflection of the actual culture of the firm. Had two rounds. First was an ice-breaker cultural fit interview with a manager. Second was an assessment centre comprising numerical, logic and verbal tests, group exercise and partner interview. Partner interview involved going through a case study and was quite tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to speak of in the negotiation phase.