PwC

Getting the Interview

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – On-campus interview followed by an on-site interview in Chicago, IL. The HR contact told me she would call me with in two weeks. I e-mailed her 5 times and called their office trying to contact them after the two weeks was up. The got back to me 4 weeks later. Thanks PwC.
Had a panel of people we could talk to about full time work. No actuaries, all consultants. We were under the Tax people for some reason, apparently, we did not get our own department or area.

Interview Question – The basic behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The HR contact took look to contact me so I took a different offer.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview and then superday with 3 individual 1 one 1 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much.

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Interview Details – First of all, I got a call from a recruiting member and she interviewed me for roughly 20 mins, it's mostly going over my resume. Then I waited for two weeks before I got another invite to the office. The office visit is consisted of three 30 min interviews.

Interview Question – Have you had anything teamwork experience?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interviews were very casual. just be yourself and relax.

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in July 2009.

Interview Details – tHE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IS aweful. The person who interviewed me was a little bit... rude I have to say. H e checked out my resume, because I have 2 masters degree, he asked me:"I think you will be working with people who are much younger than you. How do you feel about that?"

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in consulting?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in December 2008.

Interview Details – It was tough

Interview Question – Three descriptive words   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted within a week of the application via email. Went to downtown office for a 30 min interview. Turned out to be almost 45 mins. Manager and Associate were very welcoming and easy to get along with. Very laid back and interested in personality more than qualifications

Interview Question – 1. What are 2 ways you had to change your communication methods.
2. How did you learn and communicate a technical skill
3. Conflict resolution
4. How do you stay organized
  Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – it was a campus interview. They are focused on SAS programming skills. We just went through my resume, and they asked questions about what's my future goal, and why I chose actuarial science as major. Also I got chance to ask questions.

Interview Question – what's your goal?   View Answers (2)

Actuarial Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview Details – People were very nice and asked about general questions like why actuary, what do you think actuaries do.
Interviewed by the director and manager, both qualified.
Nice building.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Actuarial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.