PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.7

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2010.

The people at PwC were great. The final interview day consisted of three one-on-one interviews where we just talked about my experiences and what it's like to work at the firm. They really tried to get to know me instead of simply asking scripted questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2009.

The interview process was pretty standard. It consisted of 3 rounds. The second round was only somewhat technical in that I was asked how I felt about the federal governments involvement in the GM bankruptcy. Everything else asked was about my resume and personal life.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about the government's role in the GM bankruptcy?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your classmates were struggling with a certain issue and you provided insight that allowed everyone to find the solution.   Answer Question
    I negotiated nothing.