PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

For as big as PwC is, I felt that they spent a very minimal amount of time with candidates. I think that is a mix of their ability to quickly judge fit and skills and because of how large the organization is. It was informative but was hard to get an idea of what I would be doing specifically.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked through a process from start to finish? Can you draw that process on the board for me?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview Process:
    Phone Interview with HR
    Phone Interview with Director (From the Practice)
    On-site Interview with Directors (4 Directors)

The phone interviews were basically just background check and discussions around career experiences. On-site interviews were job-related questions (process, technical skilss, etc).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The people at PwC were great. The final interview day consisted of three one-on-one interviews where we just talked about my experiences and what it's like to work at the firm. They really tried to get to know me instead of simply asking scripted questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. It consisted of 3 rounds. The second round was only somewhat technical in that I was asked how I felt about the federal governments involvement in the GM bankruptcy. Everything else asked was about my resume and personal life.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the government's role in the GM bankruptcy?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your classmates were struggling with a certain issue and you provided insight that allowed everyone to find the solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated nothing.