PwC

Average Difficulty
68 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – I went through two interview processes. One was a phone interview and then I was brought in for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview included 3 behavioral interviews and a case interview. I thought that I nailed the entire thing, but I was not offered the position because they did not have a client for me to work on. I was sent an impersonal email from a "do not reply" email account rather than an email from the recruiter who I was corresponding with through the entire process.

Interview Question – The questions were all behavioral, and annoyingly repetitive.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was unexpectedly fun and interesting. During the office interview, all the interview candidates were asked to sit the partners seat in a office, while the interviewers rotated between different interviewees. It made you comfortable and reinforce that one of PwC's core values in the importance it gives to its people

Interview Question – The most difficult question was the case style interview.   View Answer

Advisory Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Campus recruit. Submitted resume online and was called for On-campus interview. Later was asked to come for on-site interview with 3 senior people including a partner

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions with emphasis on knowing if you can hold conversations and not get phased by client demands   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for a college hire.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The night before the first interview there was a dinner to get to know other interviewees and all interviewers. It wasnt mandatory but its definitely a good opportunity to get familiar with the person who will be interviewing you.

First interview was on campus by a partner. Fairly easy interview, spoke about why you would be a good fit and past experiences.

The second interview was at the desired office. I was interviewed by 3 different people, the first was similar to the interview with the partner, we spoke about past experience, why that office etc. The second interview was more of a informatory session, where the individual spoke of the department, responsibilities etc. The third was a technical interview since I applied for an ITPA position.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question had to do with data centers...cant quite remember the question.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – On Campus Recruiting. Interviewed at Career Center. The questions are all behavioral questions and no technical questions. But he did ask if I had experience with tech platform kind of stuff since the position is Tech Associate.

Interview Question – Nothing really special basically job related and resume oriented.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via college online recruiting system. Dropped my resume online, received a first round interview in about a week, three days later was contacted with a second round interview, had the second round four days later, received an offer the next day.

Interview Question – "So, what do you want to do?"   View Answer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Attended info session, submitted resume, got phone interview, a week later had an office visit, received an offer shortly there after. People seemed to genuinely enjoy the team spirit.

Interview Question – Phone interview was quite extensive   View Answer

Interview Details – Phone interview then a follow-up face-to-face

Interview Question – Explain why consulting is right for you.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Interview Details – I spoke with a recruiter on-campus in the fall to speak about an internship. The communication was very simple and straight forward. PwC always keeps you in the loop. I did an internship with them (client-service) and then was offerred an full-time position early August. In the interview they asked about my studies, my preferred line of service, certification, and behavioral questions

Interview Question – My weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation really. All associates get paid the same depending on your line of service, market, and position.

Advisory Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through my school and got notified for an on-campus interview. Had a one-on-one interview about a week later. Pretty standard questions - tell me about a time where you had difficulty working with someone in a group, why PwC, etc... Got an email about 2 weeks later saying I would not be moving on but no reason why.

Interview Question – Do you like to travel?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Advisory Associate interview questions and advice. All 68 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.