PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

It was really helpful, straighforward and too the point. They ask you questions that they would like to see in individuals they would have to work with. A good thing to think about is the airport test, which is commonly used in these kinds of interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

One behavioral interview on campus and three off campus. Make sure to be authentic and vocal. Describe yourself, prepare SWOT analysis on yourself and understand PwC's whole leadership model. This will give you a nice added advantage

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with communication gaps and ambiguity in some past project?   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

Very people skill focused and some knowledge skill tests. Three interviews total in the whole process. Behavioral and case interviews but mainly focused on behavioral and people skills and communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very pleasant, and extremely professional. I applied off seasonal, ergo my interview was with a manager and director. Both individuals were very cordial and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were:
      Why PwC
      Talk to me about any team experiences that you have been a part of.
      Where do you see yourself in the future?

1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

My process went really fast. I had the telephone interview on a Wednesday of the week of 2/9/15. I had my in person interview with 2 directors and a manager that following friday and then the partner interview on a Wednesday evening the following week. All interview were 2-3 business days a part.

I haven't yet had a response and its been exactly one week since my partner interview. Has anyone received an offer after a week or so? Or how soon did you receive your offer? I heard I did very well and was one of 2 final candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to change the direction of a project while in the middle?   6 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

it is three round interviews, 1-1 first, and onsite event, and another follow up, generally speaking it is a well structured, but the whole process lasts longer than regular procedure.
    onsite visit contains three back to back interviews, talking to three different people in the team from different level.

Interview Questions

• ask about resume, projects, behavioral questions, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

Submit resume and unofficial transcript during the online application process. Before the interview, I talked to a senior associate and after that a senior manager interviewed me. The interview was mainly about behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How you lead yourself, how you lead others, how you lead yourself and others   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Did it through on campus recruiting. One round on campus and second round they flew me onsite. Everyone I met was very nice and I can tell they care a lot about the candidates. Finally declined offer because I joined a different industry, but the overall impression throughout the process was extremely positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus and consisted of a single behavioral/fit interview with a manager
    Second round was at the Chicago office and consisted of 2 behavioral/fit interviews and one case study. An overview of the case was send to us 48 hours before our interview, and on the day of the interview we were given 45 minutes to create a presentation to answer a business question also given the day of.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with current events?
      Why do you want to be a consultant?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First a campus interview which was partly behavioral and partly technical. Second round interview was in the office, three part with two behavioral/resume and one case study. Seemed to really be looking for a quality fit on top of just competency.