PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a 30minute phone call interview. The interview asks questions about your basic resume asking you to explain experiences. Then it went onto the formal in person interviews which is a process of three one on one interviews with managers and partners.

Interview Questions

• What are some apps that you use and why do you use them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PwC (Evanston, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career website and I was invited to an on-campus interview. The interviewer was very nice and willing to answer any questions. The interview was a behavioral interview and it lasted about half an hour. The interviewer first explained to me the job I had applied for and what it entailed before he began the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you successfully managed to change the minds of a large group of people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

It was really helpful, straighforward and too the point. They ask you questions that they would like to see in individuals they would have to work with. A good thing to think about is the airport test, which is commonly used in these kinds of interviews.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

One behavioral interview on campus and three off campus. Make sure to be authentic and vocal. Describe yourself, prepare SWOT analysis on yourself and understand PwC's whole leadership model. This will give you a nice added advantage

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with communication gaps and ambiguity in some past project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very pleasant, and extremely professional. I applied off seasonal, ergo my interview was with a manager and director. Both individuals were very cordial and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were: Why PwC Talk to me about any team experiences that you have been a part of. Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I participated in campus recruiting. Very friendly and approachable consultants came for an initial introduction of the company and role. Be sure to follow up with these people as they have a role in grading the candidates (or at least ensuring their resumes are screened more thoroughly). I had 1 in-person on campus interview and 3 final round interviews in their Chicago office (usually the nearest bug office near your campus)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First a campus interview which was partly behavioral and partly technical. Second round interview was in the office, three part with two behavioral/resume and one case study. Seemed to really be looking for a quality fit on top of just competency.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Was called for an on campus interview. I was selected on the on campus interview. Then given a choice to fly to my choice office. Went to New York and had 3 back to back interviews. One with manager and 2 with senior partners. Got the offer but declined because I thought it paid low. However I feel its a great company to work for if you are patient and want to excel in the field of consulting.

Interview Questions

• All were behavioral questions and was not tough as I was from engineering background. They looked for positive attitude and wanted people who had technical skills with modesty.   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

Very people skill focused and some knowledge skill tests. Three interviews total in the whole process. Behavioral and case interviews but mainly focused on behavioral and people skills and communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

With through the experienced hire track. 2 phone interviews just going through the resume. Then on-site interview with 4 rounds. 1 round with the HR manager, 2 rounds with Manager/Director, and 1 round with the Partner. All of them were either talking to my resume or behavioral interviews. No case.