PwC

Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I had a phone interview with a senior associate for one hour discussing the role, my background and the reason I am interested in this role. The call went well so the next day I was brought in for a live interview. I had an interview with an associate, a manager and a director. It was pretty strait forward.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

On campus interview (1) followed by in office final rounds (3 back to back)

One of your three final interviews will be case based. Not traditional consulting cases, since they email you a case 24 hours before your final interview. It's definitely important to read it beforehand and come prepared with "what if" scenarios. You will get 20-30 minutes to create slides on 8.5x11 sheets of paper, and then you present whatever you have. There will be major gaps in the case data, so it's crucial that you come prepared.

Interview Questions
    • One of the aspects that set me apart from other candidates was that I had a bunch of excel printouts of different scenarios I created manipulating factors (such as sales,costs,customers) and showing how the end results were effected by the changes.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Campus recruit. Submitted resume online and was called for On-campus interview. Later was asked to come for on-site interview with 3 senior people including a partner

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions with emphasis on knowing if you can hold conversations and not get phased by client demands   Answer Question
    No negotiation for a college hire.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

I went through two interview processes. One was a phone interview and then I was brought in for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview included 3 behavioral interviews and a case interview. I thought that I nailed the entire thing, but I was not offered the position because they did not have a client for me to work on. I was sent an impersonal email from a "do not reply" email account rather than an email from the recruiter who I was corresponding with through the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all behavioral, and annoyingly repetitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The night before the first interview there was a dinner to get to know other interviewees and all interviewers. It wasnt mandatory but its definitely a good opportunity to get familiar with the person who will be interviewing you.

First interview was on campus by a partner. Fairly easy interview, spoke about why you would be a good fit and past experiences.

The second interview was at the desired office. I was interviewed by 3 different people, the first was similar to the interview with the partner, we spoke about past experience, why that office etc. The second interview was more of a informatory session, where the individual spoke of the department, responsibilities etc. The third was a technical interview since I applied for an ITPA position.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question had to do with data centers...cant quite remember the question.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

On Campus Recruiting. Interviewed at Career Center. The questions are all behavioral questions and no technical questions. But he did ask if I had experience with tech platform kind of stuff since the position is Tech Associate.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really special basically job related and resume oriented.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Applied on Campus and was contacted about a week later for on-campus first round. Behavioral case with partner... Nothing unexpected just your typical behavioral questions. Was contacted two days later about an interview at one of their offices. 2 behavioral 1 case. Again nothing unexpected. Great company quick turn around, great place to work!

Did not negotiate

Advisory Associate Interview

Attended info session, submitted resume, got phone interview, a week later had an office visit, received an offer shortly there after. People seemed to genuinely enjoy the team spirit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied via college online recruiting system. Dropped my resume online, received a first round interview in about a week, three days later was contacted with a second round interview, had the second round four days later, received an offer the next day.

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Phone interview then a follow-up face-to-face