PwC Advisory Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.5

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Selected for an on-campus interview and was invited to a meet and greet event the night before. There were a bunch of PwC employees there and we all mingled and ate, it was very laid back. The next day was my 1 on 1 interview with a manager, which was very relaxed. We basically had a conversation for an our, and I didn't feel like I was being grilled at all. I heard back a few days later with an invite to the on-site visit that Friday in McLean. Myself and about 15 other candidates were there. We met in the lobby, got a presentation with lunch, and then the interviews began. My first interview was with a manager and that consisted of a few behavioral questions. My second interview was with a partner and it was again behavioral. My last interview was with another manager, and this was the case interview. They gave us the case in advance but gave us the questions that day. The case was pretty complicated and the questions were specific to each candidate's line of service. This is the first time PwC is doing case studies for undergrad interns. Prepare well in advance and you will wow them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time an acquaintance helped you complete a task or learn something new.
    Why PwC?
    What are you looking for in an internship?

Answer Question
No negotiation for interns.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Two rounds of interviews. First was a phone interview, and then I was invited for an office visit, transportation and lodging covered by PwC. Had three interviews with employees at various levels, including one with a partner. One other interview was done to check my security clearance eligibility. Received offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions