PwC Advisory Management Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2015

Advisory Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 which is not too high. The process is very competitive. Networking with the people in the firm is a must. There was a behavioral interview, and also a case interview. 1st round is usually behavioral. You are given some materials to do some preparation beforehand for the case interview. Make sure you practice case interviews before you go in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very behavioral - should have been a cinch - really wants to see how you match with their culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you received feedback and the steps you took to improve upon it.

Tell me a time you worked on a project and what were your roles?

Answer Question