PwC

Getting the Interview

17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initially inteviewed with a different vertical, received offer from PSI industry group

Advisory Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – - Get to know the right people and who matter
- Find out about the latest events in the company
- Get to understand the business

Interview Question – Nothing too dreadful   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate much on the pay but neogtiated on the starting date.

Manager Advisory Interview

Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview Details – I started in the firm in the audit group. The interview process
- consisted of a general entry exam (accounting and business focused) after which I was called for a group interview, where you had to demonstrate team working skills with a group of 5-10 people and finally present your results (from the team building exercise) individually to 2 people from HR and 1 partner from audit
- After passing the 2nd round I went into 2 interviews with partners, which were mainly personal based and going thrhough my CV. No technical questions, which were done in the previous rounds

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Was given a salary and a position and offered to take or decline.

Advisory Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was relaxed. Consisted of initial recruiter interview, a skills interview and ultimately a partner interview. Overall relaxed conversations during each interview resulting on a more conversational tone.

Interview Question – Background questions, why consulting, skills questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, best offer presented first time. Do leverage other offers in the earlier discussion when you begin talking about "ideal" compensation, etc. Be realistic with your expectation.

Advisory Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in December 2009.

Interview Details – easy process and they made you feel part of team

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – took sometime to hear back from them

Advisory Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details – it was very interesting and exciting ang i can say that i have got a great experiance of interview. first of all i have got a phone interview with hr. after that i have been invited on testing. they were three types of tests numerical reasoning and accounting. i was a bit nervous but i took myself on the hands calmed and passed the exams.

Interview Questions

Advisory Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, recruiter contacted me, asked a few basic questions, set up phone interview with partner. Interviewed with partner on phone, then flew to Chicago to interview with 2 partners, a senior manager/director, and a manager. Made offer a few days later. Overall, people seemed great to work with. Great company culture with lots of team building activities. But one of the partners seemed like a micro manager.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you came up with a creative solution.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Company focused on hub location and my current city was not a hub location

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC