PwC Advisory Manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Several Interviews. First i interviewed with the partner and then several directors. The interviews were spread out over two and a half months. Overall, the interviews were fair, but there was little communication with the recruiter up until the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult time with a client and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a prescreening interview. During the prescreening interview, I was asked general background questions about my experience in the field. The recruiting also asked questions regarding my current salary and whether I was interviewing with other companies and whether I was further along in their interviewing process. She laughed when I told her my current salary and told me that I wouldn't get that at PwC. Found the laughter a bit odd, but I digress. At the end of the interview, she told me that they were going to decline moving forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with about 4 senior management, the interview was relatively straight forward. They were most interested in your past experience and how you can apply that experience to PwC. Be sure to be able to speak to all your accomplishments on your resume and be able to substantiate it.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

Process is very lengthy but purposely. The inteview is situational based to get to know the person. Interview process gives a very accurate picture of the company and what to expect. The process is very structured and organized.

Negotiation