PwC Advisory Manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a prescreening interview. During the prescreening interview, I was asked general background questions about my experience in the field. The recruiting also asked questions regarding my current salary and whether I was interviewing with other companies and whether I was further along in their interviewing process. She laughed when I told her my current salary and told me that I wouldn't get that at PwC. Found the laughter a bit odd, but I digress. At the end of the interview, she told me that they were going to decline moving forward.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2012.

I interviewed with about 4 senior management, the interview was relatively straight forward. They were most interested in your past experience and how you can apply that experience to PwC. Be sure to be able to speak to all your accomplishments on your resume and be able to substantiate it.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Process is very lengthy but purposely. The inteview is situational based to get to know the person. Interview process gives a very accurate picture of the company and what to expect. The process is very structured and organized.