PwC

Getting the Interview

135 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, first was a phone interview, then 3 1-on-1 interviews. One of the in person interviews was a case study. All of the questions were fairly easy, nothing out of the ordinary. The case study took a little getting used to, they really try to knock you off of your game.

Interview Question – The case was the hardest part of the interview, it dealt mostly with financial information and data, which was not the focus of the position that I applied for.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I had three separate phone interviews, then was flown out of state for the in person interview. Everything went very smoothly. A process I expected to be intimidating but it turned out to be a great experience.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I was prepared to answer questions about my interest in the position, the field, and the company. The position I was applying for was entry level, so apart from asking questions about my interest in the job they mainly stuck to questions about what was on my resume. They did not try and ask tricky questions.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – On campus interview with pwc. I actually tot i did v well. the reason i didnt get in might be that my resume was just too weak, mostly consisted of on-campus experience with no helpful internships. I wish i had tried harder to get myself an internship before but that's alr done. good luck to you struggling ppl. btw look as good as possible.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. The interviewer asked very few questions but let me go through the resume by myself. I took that as nothing on my resume attracted him. but always be familiar with your resume especially where a technical question might pop up.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Got referred by a PwC employee and got invited for a superday set of three interviews. Waiting for further information

Interview Question – 95% of the questions totally behavioral. One question was an intereseting one. Can you give me an example of an experience in your career where your client/somebody else asked you to do something not ethical, and how you handled that.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Plan to have at least three interviews with managers/partners. Relaxed interview process focusing more on interpersonal interactions rather than technical skills. The interview flows like a conversation with no/limited technical questions. Things to talk about are life experiences, educational backgroud, hobbies, community involvement, etc. Each interview goes for about thirty minutes.

Interview Question – What do you consider to be your biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend (who was a Manager) who submitted my resume. I was contacted by an HR leader who held the first screening over the phone. Within a day, I was told that they are interested in me coming in for a series of office interviews, which would take about 3 hours. The first interview was with a managing director who mostly read my resume and said that my skills were mostly what they needed. The second interview was with a director who asked more difficult questions related to my audit experience. The third interview was with a senior partner who asked softball questions. The fourth interview was with an HR staffer who asked standard recruiting questions and confirmed my previous employers. After a week, I was asked to perform a security screening over the phone with PwC's security director. The next day I was offered the job.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would support a team of 30 individuals who were not collocated and were constantly on the move.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave them my salary requirement over the phone. Within a day, HR called and said that my request was higher than others within the staff class. They gave me the highest salary on their internal scale and a bonus to cover the difference.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process for PwC was very friendly. They asked your more personality type questions to get to know you better.

Interview Question – Why you want to join PwC?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

Interview Details – had pre interview meeting on campus with interviewers who were managers, followed by on campus interview. after the first round, invited back for a second interview in the office, which was also preceded by a pre interview dinner at fancy hotel. interviewed in office with a partner, senior manager, and manager. asked about challenges, career goals and relevant experience. offered job that day along with some others

Interview Question – why do you want to work for PwC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through University recruitment services. Got an interview call on campus, which was completely behavioral. After which, the firm, called me in for in on site 'Super Day'. Had 3 interviews, 2 behavioral and one case study. All four interviews were 45 minutes each.

The whole process took 3 weeks.

People at PwC, are very friendly and supportive. They grill you, but are very friendly.

Interview Question – Very straight forward, questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation round. But got a very competitive salary with a handsome bonus.

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus for first round and it was a standard behavioral interview. Second round is their Superday where they fly you out to the office you applied to and have three interviews with various levels of employees, followed by a lunch. All interviews were conversational and relatively easy.

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Associate interview questions and advice. All 135 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.