PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014

146 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2010.

I was referred by a friend (who was a Manager) who submitted my resume. I was contacted by an HR leader who held the first screening over the phone. Within a day, I was told that they are interested in me coming in for a series of office interviews, which would take about 3 hours. The first interview was with a managing director who mostly read my resume and said that my skills were mostly what they needed. The second interview was with a director who asked more difficult questions related to my audit experience. The third interview was with a senior partner who asked softball questions. The fourth interview was with an HR staffer who asked standard recruiting questions and confirmed my previous employers. After a week, I was asked to perform a security screening over the phone with PwC's security director. The next day I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I would support a team of 30 individuals who were not collocated and were constantly on the move.   View Answer
I gave them my salary requirement over the phone. Within a day, HR called and said that my request was higher than others within the staff class. They gave me the highest salary on their internal scale and a bonus to cover the difference.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview process for PwC was very friendly. They asked your more personality type questions to get to know you better.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

had pre interview meeting on campus with interviewers who were managers, followed by on campus interview. after the first round, invited back for a second interview in the office, which was also preceded by a pre interview dinner at fancy hotel. interviewed in office with a partner, senior manager, and manager. asked about challenges, career goals and relevant experience. offered job that day along with some others

no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through University recruitment services. Got an interview call on campus, which was completely behavioral. After which, the firm, called me in for in on site 'Super Day'. Had 3 interviews, 2 behavioral and one case study. All four interviews were 45 minutes each.

The whole process took 3 weeks.

People at PwC, are very friendly and supportive. They grill you, but are very friendly.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation round. But got a very competitive salary with a handsome bonus.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I interviewed on campus for first round and it was a standard behavioral interview. Second round is their Superday where they fly you out to the office you applied to and have three interviews with various levels of employees, followed by a lunch. All interviews were conversational and relatively easy.

Associate Interview

phone interview first stage. in person interview second stage. offer given third stage.

Assessment center

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interviewed on Campus through college. Spoke with them at career fair and subsequently had on-campus interview and office interview. received full time job after that

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, they were more conversations instead of specific questions   Answer Question
    N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Two 45mins back to back behavioral questions. One manager, on director. Questions are like what would you describe your brands, tell me a time when you have to ask an unknown external person, how do you approach people for help, etc.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

It was relatively easy since it was on-campus. First round on-campus, followed by superday for those who are invited