PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had three separate phone interviews, then was flown out of state for the in person interview. Everything went very smoothly. A process I expected to be intimidating but it turned out to be a great experience.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I was prepared to answer questions about my interest in the position, the field, and the company. The position I was applying for was entry level, so apart from asking questions about my interest in the job they mainly stuck to questions about what was on my resume. They did not try and ask tricky questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus interview with pwc. I actually tot i did v well. the reason i didnt get in might be that my resume was just too weak, mostly consisted of on-campus experience with no helpful internships. I wish i had tried harder to get myself an internship before but that's alr done. good luck to you struggling ppl. btw look as good as possible.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. The interviewer asked very few questions but let me go through the resume by myself. I took that as nothing on my resume attracted him. but always be familiar with your resume especially where a technical question might pop up.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Got referred by a PwC employee and got invited for a superday set of three interviews. Waiting for further information

Interview Questions

• 95% of the questions totally behavioral. One question was an intereseting one. Can you give me an example of an experience in your career where your client/somebody else asked you to do something not ethical, and how you handled that.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Plan to have at least three interviews with managers/partners. Relaxed interview process focusing more on interpersonal interactions rather than technical skills. The interview flows like a conversation with no/limited technical questions. Things to talk about are life experiences, educational backgroud, hobbies, community involvement, etc. Each interview goes for about thirty minutes.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for first round and it was a standard behavioral interview. Second round is their Superday where they fly you out to the office you applied to and have three interviews with various levels of employees, followed by a lunch. All interviews were conversational and relatively easy.

Associate Interview

Interview

phone interview first stage. in person interview second stage. offer given third stage.

Associate Interview

Interview

Assessment center

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through University recruitment services. Got an interview call on campus, which was completely behavioral. After which, the firm, called me in for in on site 'Super Day'. Had 3 interviews, 2 behavioral and one case study. All four interviews were 45 minutes each.

The whole process took 3 weeks.

People at PwC, are very friendly and supportive. They grill you, but are very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation round. But got a very competitive salary with a handsome bonus.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was relatively easy since it was on-campus. First round on-campus, followed by superday for those who are invited

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was straightforward and interviewers were concise and professional. The interview was behavioral and was more of a conversation. All interviewers I met with put me at ease and were very non-intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question