PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.9

Associate Interview

Interview

Assessment center

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through University recruitment services. Got an interview call on campus, which was completely behavioral. After which, the firm, called me in for in on site 'Super Day'. Had 3 interviews, 2 behavioral and one case study. All four interviews were 45 minutes each. The whole process took 3 weeks. People at PwC, are very friendly and supportive. They grill you, but are very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation round. But got a very competitive salary with a handsome bonus.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was relatively easy since it was on-campus. First round on-campus, followed by superday for those who are invited

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was straightforward and interviewers were concise and professional. The interview was behavioral and was more of a conversation. All interviewers I met with put me at ease and were very non-intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Two 45mins back to back behavioral questions. One manager, on director. Questions are like what would you describe your brands, tell me a time when you have to ask an unknown external person, how do you approach people for help, etc.

Associate Interview

Interview

Good experience in general... Easy and friendly... Make sure you brush up before you go into the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Typical campus recruiting process: campus interview with a manager or partner then an office visit with 3 rounds of interviews and a social afterwards. Everyone is extremely nice and answers any and all questions you may have. After the process I was notified fairly quickly about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest interview question you have been asked?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. First on campus, second at office

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you need to think about internal control   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview was straight forward - met with 3 senior managers and a partner. No surprises.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

reasonable public accounting salary for the area.

Associate Interview

Interview

Very detailed and quick interview and assessment processes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A