PwC Assurance Intern Interview Questions

3.2

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview

Online Form: Normal Basic Question
Telephone Interview: Sell Yourself, analyse one business!!!!!!!!
Assessment Centre Online- MATHS VERBAL/NON Verbal Reasoning
Group Assessment Centre: Analyse a situation in a group. Englsih and Maths Test
Telephone Interview: Speaking about where you would like to work
Face to Face Final Interview: Grilling CV and undestanding of PWC

Interview Questions

• What do you think youll be doing. Why would you be doing this. What dont you think youll be doing. Ask people in that industry   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Performed one phone interview followed by an in-office interview with three different managers within the department. Questions asked were fairly straightforward and focused on behavioral questions from experiences listed on your resume. Ample time left after questioning to ask your own questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from other applicants for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

All behavioral. They want to get to know you as well as give you a chance to get to know them. Great experience. My only complaint would be that they don't like to consider you for other openings other than what you are applying for.

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

first interview with a senior manager, then super day, three interviews with manager, senior manager and partner

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience help you do better in this position?   1 Answer

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

I phone interviewed with the partner and it was mostly discussing my resume and behavioral traits. I was invited to an office visit where I interviewed with other people throughout the company. Most of the interview were conversational however one interviewer asked me more technical questions to test my knowledge.

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very enjoyable interview, great atmosphere overall. Had two interviews, with a manager and then with a partner, and then lunch with two associates. No tough questions. Everybody is very polite and friendly. Prepare some interesting questions to ask your interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

I had a great interview process. PwC tried to accommodate me in every aspect with regards to the day of the interview. They put me up in a hotel the night before of the interview (I was located about an hour and a half north of interview location). I was given the opportunity to ask plenty of questions and I believe I got honest responds. The company also took me out to lunch with some of the first to third year employees so I can ask them specifically how they like their work environment.

Interview Questions

• A couple of my interviews were solely based on questions I had.   1 Answer

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Interview

Started with an interview with the recruiter, then a super day in the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you engaged a client.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (Moscow (Russia)) in December 2011.

Interview

One day hiring process. 2 tests and 2 interviews - with HR and Manager. Interview with HR - soft skills and English level examining, Manager - Accounting knowledge and analytical skills examining.

Interview Questions

• When did you decicded to pursue Audit job (no difficult questions actually).   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation since It was Intern position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Met a local recruiter at a Meet the Firms event on campus and was invited to interview the next day but had a conflict. She agreed to do a phone interview with me instead. The interview was very casual and easy-going. Asked a lot about my community service work because I'm very passionate about it. It lasted about 20 minutes. She then referred me to the NYC office because that was the one I expressed interested in working at. Within 2 days I received an email from a recruiter there inviting me to an office visit during one of their recruiting Super Days. They flew me out the following week. The office visit lasted from about 8:30am-2:00pm. It included an info session about the particular market the NYC office is in as well as overall firm info for the ~30 students that had been invited. There was a panel session with several partners and managers and then three individual 30 minute one-on-on interviews--mine were with a partner, a manager, and an HR manager. They all were very friendly and nice, really put me at ease as this was my first time going through the interview process. They asked a lot of questions about why I was applying so early (I was applying for an internship position over a year in advance because I was going to be studying abroad) and why I wanted to work for PwC and specifically audit. They asked about working in teams and how I made it work when there were people not doing their fair share of work--very standard, behavioral type questions that I was expecting. Afterwards, they took us to lunch as a big group. Everyone else at the Super Day was interviewing for internships for the following summer or for full-time positions so I felt a little out of place but it turned out well for me. When I spoke to the others at the end of the day several said that they were asked more difficult questions and asked to justify their "low" GPA but I did not experience anything like that.

Even though I was interviewing so early for my position, the recruiters told me that I would hear their decision within 2 weeks. I received a call the next day notifying me that they were extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when your personal ethics were challenged and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't even try to negotiate.