PwC

PwC Assurance Intern Interview Questions

3.2

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assurance Intern Interview

Pretty basic phone interview (1st round) instead of on campus. Office visit contained 3 back to back interviews with a manager, MD, and partner. No particularly tough questions, but definitely spend time preparing.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through college career website, met with recruiters on campus.

Assurance Intern Interview

Typical campus interview. Socials preceded the interview. Interview was with a senior manager in the office I was interviewing for. Interview lasted thirty minutes and consisted of get to know you questions. Also, there were the typical resume questions.

Took another offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

All behavioral. They want to get to know you as well as give you a chance to get to know them. Great experience. My only complaint would be that they don't like to consider you for other openings other than what you are applying for.

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

first interview with a senior manager, then super day, three interviews with manager, senior manager and partner

Interview Questions
    • How will your past experience help you do better in this position?   View Answer

Assurance Intern Interview

I phone interviewed with the partner and it was mostly discussing my resume and behavioral traits. I was invited to an office visit where I interviewed with other people throughout the company. Most of the interview were conversational however one interviewer asked me more technical questions to test my knowledge.

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Very enjoyable interview, great atmosphere overall. Had two interviews, with a manager and then with a partner, and then lunch with two associates. No tough questions. Everybody is very polite and friendly. Prepare some interesting questions to ask your interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2010.

I had a great interview process. PwC tried to accommodate me in every aspect with regards to the day of the interview. They put me up in a hotel the night before of the interview (I was located about an hour and a half north of interview location). I was given the opportunity to ask plenty of questions and I believe I got honest responds. The company also took me out to lunch with some of the first to third year employees so I can ask them specifically how they like their work environment.

Interview Questions
    • A couple of my interviews were solely based on questions I had.   View Answer

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2011.

Started with an interview with the recruiter, then a super day in the office.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you engaged a client.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

One day hiring process. 2 tests and 2 interviews - with HR and Manager. Interview with HR - soft skills and English level examining, Manager - Accounting knowledge and analytical skills examining.

Interview Questions
    • When did you decicded to pursue Audit job (no difficult questions actually).   View Answer
    No negotiation since It was Intern position.