PwC

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assurance

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I applied through our business career center and went through a first round on-campus interview.

Interview Question – Just typical behavior questions, demonstrate leadership skills, integrity   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – 1. recruiter phone screening interview
2. office interview with a manager
3. partner interview with a partner and a manager, lunch with two assocaites

Interview Question – all behavior questions   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First round interview on campus. Superday at the office. Process was about 3 months.

Interview Question – Explain lack of job experience.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – Started with first round on-campus and was invited for a second round in NY. The second round was very laid-back and involved a quick presentation about the company, panel discussion and three interviews by managers/partners.

Interview Question – Why PWC?
Why Assurance?
  Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – One on campus interview, very basic questions on resume and some behavioral questions. One month later on--site. One partner and two manager 1:1 interviews. Also very basic questions on resume and a little bit technical questions. Didn't get the offer because I'm not an accounting major. The major reason should be I didn't nicely justify why they should hire me as assurance.

Interview Questions

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – On campus interview lasting 45 minutes, just a general behavioral interview, more concerned with fitting into the culture then anything technical. Week passed, received a call-back to come and interview at their offices. HR gave a 45 minute presentation to start the day on company information, benefits, etc. ; Followed by 2 behavioral interviews with managers, they had assigned you a member of the staff level to escort you around and tour the offices, lunch was also provided; All in all a very nice interview, the people are very nice and welcoming, Call came 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – Please explain a time that you felt you had submitted incomplete or bad work, and how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Telephone interview. Was invited for an interview 4 days after having done the numerical test. Multiple emails were sent with links for preparation. My interview was 20 minutes long as it is for an internship. I was interviewed by someone from HR and she was really nice and friendly. I got an email the same day telling me the outcome of my interview.

Interview Question – Who would your ideal client be and why? What other services would you recommend to this client?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – PWC was fairly fast to arrange the telephone interview since I applied. Questions are pretty standard: competency, your qualifications and knowledge of qualifications you would be studying towards. Overall, the phone interview took about 35-40 minutes.

Interview Question – I would not say any question was particularly unexpected   Answer Question

Assurance

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First round interviews were telephone based. The main questions were compentancy based. Other questions include why PWC, why assurance, what do you know about other service lines, what company do you admire and what would you advise them, and tell us about the ACA.

It's probably best to pre-prepare questions and answers for the telephone interview well in advance.

Interview Question – A time when I disagreed with a colleague and it impacted your relationship?   Answer Question

Assurance

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – 40mins interview competency

Interview Question – must try to analyze a piece of business news in detail   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!