PwC Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.9

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assurance Interview

2 rounds of interviews: one on campus, and second round is in office.

1st round: 1 interview, mostly behavioral questions
2nd round: 2 interviews, second one with partner, all behavioral interviews

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard. Why accounting? 3 strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I had two rounds of interviews with PwC. The first-round was conducted on campus and was strictly conversational and going over my resume. My second-round was the office visit. We had a presentation about the firm then had three 30 minute interviews. The interviews were pretty much strictly behavioral - each of my interviewers read "tell me about a time when..." questions off of a piece of paper based on the PwC professional framework. Make sure you have lots (I'd say at least 8) of examples and experiences that you can use to fit the behavioral questions, as some of the questions got repetitive. The questions themselves were not difficult - it's just a matter of having experiences that you can relate back to them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were faced with learning new technology or software   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied the job on school link and got the first interview on campus. A senior manager interviewed me and it was an easy conversational one. Still waiting for the notification.

Interview Questions
    • It were all behaviorial and kind of link to your past experience. Be sure to use your most attractive activities and solution for a team conflict.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through my University and was asked back for an on-campus interview. There was a Happy Hour social the night before, where the recruiters made it seem like we were all already "in" since they do the majority of their cuts based on the resume. Interview was simple behavioral questions and friendly conversation, but the recruiter and I did not click so I did not get asked back.

Networking is EVERYTHING for PwC - network with them as soon as possible, even freshmen year. Even just emailing a recruiter back and forth a few times is valuable. They also take your attendance at events, so show up to the Career Fair, socials, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your values to make a decision.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

It was a relatively easy process. I was accepted for an on-campus interview that consisted of mainly questions regarding past experiences. The interviewer was easy to talk to and answered all my questions thoughtfully.

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Behavioral for first round - 3 questions on teamwork etc. This was also a way for them to bring you on board and introduce the firm values etc. You also get a chance to ask them questions and they're all pretty friendly in that regard

Didn't do it

Assurance Interview

I just had an interview two days yesterday, haven't heard back yet. I applied through campus career website and also PWC company website, got the first round of interview. After three behavioral questions, I was asked to talk about several experiences on my resume. Finally, the senior manager asked me if I had any questions for him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Started with an on campus interview and then was invited back to the second round for an office interview. The first interview I thought the first on campus interview was a lot harder than the office interview because the office interviews were more conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of questions about teamwork and how you performed in a groups   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

This interview at PWC was a very simple interview process, The first interview was basically a conversation. Not many "Interview" questions, rather just trying to get to know me and what I do with my time. Asked me specifics about the company, and how I can see my self doing the job. Next step is an on site super day.

Interview Questions
    • They really wanted to be detailed about all of the jobs I have held in the past   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Applied through school's website. Went through on campus recruitment. Two round of interviews, one with a manager on campus and one in-office interview. In-office interview consisted of four interviews with managers, directors, and partners. Mostly behavioral types of question to see how you will fit in with the company, your background, and work ethics.