PwC

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.9

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assurance Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Nice hr and good team I got. After you pass the first round test, you will have two rounds interview happen in the same day which took about 3-4 hours to finish, The first round is group interview, which you got teamed up with other candidates and competed with another team. The second round interview is one on one with the manager.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

PwC hired on campus, and the first round took place after resume screening. I had my first round with a manager. Nothing unexpected. The second round took place in the office, where I had two more interviews similar to campus round.

No negotiation. Offer is pretty standard.

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Campus recruitment process. Big 4 pre-interview socials the night before were standard. 1st on-campus interview with a partner who was very relaxed and friendly with a few behavioral questions. 2nd round office interviews similar but you are able to meet the lower level staff and are interviewed by managers as well as another partner.

2nd round interview was an all morning ordeal and they will take you out to a very nice lunch and decide if you get the offer while you are gone with the lower lvl staff.

Interview Questions
    • I can't think of a particular question that stands out as the most difficult because all of the big 4 are pretty laid back and seem like they simply want to get to know you.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it seems like out of college all of the big four compete and settle around a set lvl for all of their new hires.

Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very calm and relaxed, just turned out to be a conversation. The super day was an all day event that contained interviews with employees of varying importance from new associate to partner. I ended up being called just a few hours after the super day was over with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you have read in the WSJ that interested you lately?   View Answer
    There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First round interview on campus. Second round interview at location in NYC.
    At office visit in NYC there were 3 Interviews:
    First interview was with someone in HR- mostly behavioral questions.
    Second interview was with a Senior Associate- asked more technical accounting questions.
    Third interview was with a partner- very friendly and was asked general questions about the accounting industry and why I wanted to work for PwC in particular.

Interview Questions
    • Why PwC?
      What do you know about the accounting industry?
      Tell me about a time when you had to get your work reviewed.
      Tell me about a time you had to defend an unpopular opinion.

Answer Question
    none

Assurance Interview

First had a campus interview. That was pretty easy, asked a few behavioral questions but was mainly conversational. Was invited to an office interview. Had three interviews: one HR rep, one manager, and one partner. Honestly the interviews really depended on who you met with, all three of mine were completely different in terms of questions and formality, but nonetheless they were pretty easy. Just go in with interesting things to talk about and ask really good questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you stood up for something you believe in   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview process was great. They have a new process where each of your interviews will test a certain part of the "PwC professional". They put on a fantastic reception after the Superday.

Assurance Interview

Campus recruiting at first, during the recruiting process, the online application is necessary. After that, selected candidates would be in the first round interview. Then, in the second round interview, free flight and hotel provided for interviewees to go to the real office.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are behavioral, my interviewer is a serious person with little smile in his face.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

The process was well organized. Not to difficult to get an offer coming from a good state university. GPA is key to getting interview. Behavioral questions are common during interview. Attended a 2 day leadership event which was helpful in getting an offer. Did not apply to any other accounting firms.

Assurance Interview

First interview was an on-campus interview. There was a pre-night event at Buffalo Wild Wings where all of the interview candidates were able to mingle with various PwC professionals. The campus interview was with an assurance manager and they called me the next day to tell me I made it to the office interviews. There was another pre-night event that included all the interview candidates from the local colleges and many more PwC professionals. This was great because I had an opportunity to get to know many of the professionals and determine if I was a fit within their firm culture. The office visit consisted of three 30 minute interviews with one partner and two managers. There was also a discussion panel with about four other candidates where you could ask recent interns and new associates any questions you would like. After that, we all went out to lunch to finish the visit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your network to achieve a goal.   Answer Question