PwC

Getting the Interview

134 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty standard, come for the day, do three interviews, do a social afterward and thats it.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy. They just kept asking me if I could handle the hard work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – School interview first and then Super Day at the NY HQ office with four partners

Interview Question – Understanding of the Risk Assurance   Answer Question

Bethlehem, PA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I applied through the campus hiring and took less than one month to get the interview

Interview Question – How would you distribute bad news as the team leader?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Applied through school's career link website, went through all the networking events as well. People are quite friendly, and it helps a lot when alums have strong presence in the firm. Interviews are all behavioral, and relatively straightforward. They want to see you are a good fit for the firm.

Interview Question – Describe a challenge you have faced ethically in school or at work.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I attended the career fair on campus and get the interview after about a week. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before the on campus interview. I was interviewed with a senior manager, but she is not in the office that I applied. Basically the interview was all about behavioral questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Ask about my prior experience with one of the big four firm   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews within a 2 day process, mostly focused on career goals and aspirations

Interview Question – Coming out of college I had little experience and a lot of questions were based on what I had done in certain situations in the past that I hadn't actually encountered   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; they give an offer and you take it or leave it

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round on campus interview, going smoothly with a conversation with senior manager. Fina round on-site superday, interviewed with 3 different people one by one.

Interview Question – which is your worst subject   Answer Question

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed through on-campus recruiting.Had a pre-night dinner, very nice people.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you did not get along with a team mate   Answer Question

Audit Associate

I interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had an average experience. It did not seem like my interviewer wanted to be there and some questions seemed far-fetched.

Interview Question – Name a time you had a disagreement within a group and what you did to solve that.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had one interview in my home state and then I received an email saying I would be flying out to NY for a second round of interviews. I had three interviews in one day in NY and they all went really well. Got a phone call that night that I was receiving a job offer.

Interview Question – None that I can remember all of the questions were very straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate at all I took the offer they gave me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Audit Associate interview questions and advice. All 134 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.