PwC

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.9

192 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

I applied and got contacted by the national HR for a phone screening interview in 3 weeks. The process was quick. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. There were 4 main questions.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2014.

1st round interview was a phone interview, based on leadership roles. Received a invitation to final round. The process consist of pre interview dinner, which was a great way for us to ask questions , network and be less nervous for the big day. Superday was breakfast, presentation, group panel , then off to 3 interviews back to back. Interview was all conversational , just wanted to get to know you . Overall was a great experience

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you research a company?
      How do you keep yourself current of what's going on in the industry?
      How do you deal with conflict in a group?

Answer Question
    No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

PwC use their own interview guide to ask questions in both the first and second round interview. Be prepared! it's more than just typical behavior questions and very detailed.

Interview Questions
    • Know your career plan and fully know the reason behind your every choice in life (why this Unvi? why this city?)   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

It was campus recruiting and I had a pre-interview dinner before the actual interview followed by an office visit with interviews as well as lunch with a few new associates. The people that I have met were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly conversational questions with an occasional behavioral question.

Named an instance where you displayed leadership.

Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Campus standard interview either by a partner or HR recruiter; second round is on site interview, consisting of three rounds, half day. One manager, one partner and senior associate. Interview with partner is the key. Once nail that down, pretty much you're set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

First round - phone screening with HR. Expected to get second round - on site interview notification within 2 weeks. On site interview is so called "super day" where you are supposed to have 3 interview in a row.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you heard your colleague revealed company's confidential document to the outside?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

I join the campus recruiting and have two rounds of interview. During the recruiting process, they will have various events to let us get to know their people. I join most of them and have good relationship with the main recruiter. The office visit is a pleasant experience. I get to know lots of associates near my age. They are often most helpful to understand the real work environment.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience you use your professional skepticism.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Campus recruiting was well done. The entire process was very enjoyable and informative. Really gave a good sense of what the firm was all about. The in office interview process consisted of three interviews with partners or managers. Very conversational and not too question based. Everyone that I met at the office was very inviting.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral interview questions. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

This was an on campus recruitment procedure. There was a informal meet and greet the night before the initial interview. Where you introduced yourself and a fun fact. The Next day you interviewed with a manager or partner and he/she asked you behavioral questions. Such as tell me a time when you received a developmental review. When you believe in something what do you do about that belief? etc. Once you pass the first interview you are invited to the Superday in which you are invited to dinner and then an all day interview process the next day. During superday you have 3 interviews one being with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • Be up to date with current events for instance whats going on with the business world in the past few days. How do you research data?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Audit Associate Interview

Mostly behavior questions. The interview started with "Tell me something about you." Make sure to do some research before the interview. Prepare answers like what is your strength, what is your weakness. What is your career plan within 5 years, do you have any plan to take the CPA exams.