PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview, an HR person who welcomes you telling you about all of the opportunities at pwc and three interviewers, a host who gives you a tour and takes you out to lunch. Definitely be prepared to talk about current events, behavioral questions your resume, and why you are interested in pwc. The interview wasn't as bad as i expected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a partner in a group project who didn't do any work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had applied atc ampus career website then first round interview at campus. Later on site interview at the firm. mainly about examples of various situations why you choose the firm and weakness standard behavior qs

Interview Questions

• mainly about examples of various situations why you choose the firm and weakness standard behavior qs   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was an all behaviour questions based interview. You have to think about what challenges you confronted with in the past, and how you dealt with them eventually. There weren't much time for you to think about it. Remember to give specific, positive and real examples and use the "STAR" model. ]

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicts within your team and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The first round was a phone interview. The second round was on-site, I met with a manager, a HR and a partner. Each had half a hour. Questions were all relatively easy.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was a very good mix of personal questions and behavioral based questions. I was interviewed by a partner. Topics ranged from my family background, golf, and sports, to career goals, how I think I would fit in with the firm, and my qualifications. Auditing involves a good understanding of financial accounting, along with good social skills to interact with the client and audit team. If a candidate can show they have good grades, good work history, and extracurricular activities they should feel comfortable entering an interview room for this type of job. I would prepare for this type of interview like any other. Practice (or brush up on) basic behavioral based interview questions, and make sure you can show your accounting knowledge if asked a technical question. Otherwise relax and be sociable to let your true personality show in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is construction in progress, and how can it affect both the income statement and balance sheet?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied both on campus and reached out to current PwC alumni from my college. I was first given an interview on campus, followed by an interview at the regional office. Everything was behavioral and conversational.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by invitation to Superday. There were three interviews (one with a partner and two with senior associates). You need to know the PwC framework and they ask questions based on that. I heard back later that night that I had received an offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

the whole process lasted 4 weeks; first is the phone interview; then i was invited to office visit; they have a staff showing me around and answering my questions. next is manager interview; the last step is partner interview; typical questions; the partner was very nice; he asked easy questions. the interview was conversational. he asked about my family; he also talked about sports;

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied and got contacted by the national HR for a phone screening interview in 3 weeks. The process was quick. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. There were 4 main questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

1st round interview was a phone interview, based on leadership roles. Received a invitation to final round. The process consist of pre interview dinner, which was a great way for us to ask questions , network and be less nervous for the big day. Superday was breakfast, presentation, group panel , then off to 3 interviews back to back. Interview was all conversational , just wanted to get to know you . Overall was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you research a company? How do you keep yourself current of what's going on in the industry? How do you deal with conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation