PwC

2.9

185 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

There were two part of interviews -- on campus interview and on site interview. and before interview there was a pre-interview dinner to meet the staffs. The recruiters are really nice so you don't need to get too nervous. in the dinner and interviews you would get a lot of chance to ask them anything you want to know about the company. Don't wast your chance, prepare well and ask as many questions as you can and want.

Interview Questions
  • In the interview I mentioned a project I've done and then the interviewer was interested in it and asked the detail. So to impress the interviewer, I suggest to prepare well for all the details of each project you did and don't mention anything you are not well prepared of.   Answer Question
Not yet. Everything is over my expectation

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Since I applied to a PwC office in another province, my first interview was through Skype. Most questions are about your past experience with team work, leadership, etc. 2-3 days later they called me and invited me to a second round interview. Flight and accommodations were taken care of. Awesome! Second round consists of 5 parts: partner interview, written exercise, group exercise, office tour, and lunch.The interview with the partner is the easiest in my opinion. Written exercise was challenging. We were given 30 minutes to read a bunch of stuff and write a 1-2 page report. There was not enough time. Remember to bring a watch! The report has nothing to do with Accounting so you don't have to review your Accounting notes. Group exercise was okay. Again, we weren't given a lot of time to read and discuss the case. Just remember to be a team player! At night, they invited us to have dinner at a restaurant. They brought out a lot of staff and partners.

Overall, I think all my interviewers are really nice and professional. It was a good experience and the most unique interview I have ever had.

No results are given until the end of the blackout period.

Interview Questions
    • Why PwC? Describe a time when you stepped out of your comfort zone. How is PwC different from other firms? Why this province?   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

The questions were weirdly asked and they seemed like they were trying to get information out of you that isn't legal for them to ask in a straightforward manner.

Interview Questions
    • What type of news outlets do you pay attention to and how do they affect your daily life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

This was an on campus recruitment procedure. There was a informal meet and greet the night before the initial interview. Where you introduced yourself and a fun fact. The Next day you interviewed with a manager or partner and he/she asked you behavioral questions. Such as tell me a time when you received a developmental review. When you believe in something what do you do about that belief? etc. Once you pass the first interview you are invited to the Superday in which you are invited to dinner and then an all day interview process the next day. During superday you have 3 interviews one being with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • Be up to date with current events for instance whats going on with the business world in the past few days. How do you research data?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

On-Campus Interview. Second round interview at office consisting of 3 interviews. HR Manager, Audit Manager, Audit Partner.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

They have series of interviews, i started with phone interview with HR recruiter and then HR recruiting manager. After that had 1:1 interview with partners and senior managers.
    They asked mostly in respect of my recent work experience and some behavioral questions. For example, how would i manage time deadlines and team management.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2010.

The hiring process consists of 3 steps:
    As a first step of application, you have to fill in an online questionnaire including 9-10 (more like personal) questions, such as: what is your greatest achievement so far? what do you do in your free time? What motivates you?...etc.
    If it is ended up in a successful evaluation, you are invited to a one hour one-to-one HR interview, where you walk through on your CV and additional general questions may be arisen, too. It is a good point and 'required' to ask questions regarding the position you have applied.
    As a next step, you get an Assessment Center invitation, which involves the followings: 3 tests (English test, Verbal and Numerical tests), one-to-one inetrviews with a Manager and a Partner (one in Hungarian, the other in English), situation practice with HR colleagues and a team situation with other candidates. Those candidates, who are successfully completed the above described 3 steps, get an offer :)
    Personal recommendations during the interviews: Be honest, and be yourself! Not afraid of asking questions, you are interested in. They appreciate it.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work as an audit associate, since you are not specialized in accounting/finance? What is your commitment to this job?   Answer Question
    It was an entry-level position. As a fresh graduate, I was satisifed with the salary and benefits, they offered, therefore no further negotiation was necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Started of with an on campus interview with a partner who was an alum. It went very well. It was more of a discussion than an interview. Very pleasant. Got a call back for a second round interview at the NYC office. Met with three separate interviewers. They were all very cordial and easy to talk to. We went over my resume and had discussions about our goals, the company, and accounting in general. Got the call that day that I had been extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself helping the audit team as a first year employee?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2010.

1 assesment, 2 interviews,
    1 interview HR person and one manager the most decisive, ambitions plans for the future, how to cope in diffenrent situations, looking for leadership and team skills from their questions
    second interview Partner - small talk, not business related

Interview Questions
    • assesment of 5 hours , a variety of aresa: group discussion ok difficulty, psihology test - close attention to be paid, math - logic - pretty difficult, reading -understanding - ok, english easy   Answer Question
    Not negociable for first job

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2012.

First interview in person at the office.
    Interviewer was very friendly, which I find is the case with most PwC staff.
    Asked mainly behavioural questions and some resume/ cover letter specific questions.
    (Review your cover letter and resume!! They DO read and highlight points to question you on)

Interview Questions
    Invitation to second interview.