PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Three round. One on campus, one for super day. Enjoyable experience. Just behavioral questions.Nothing technical and just be yourself you will get it. Stayed in a very nice hotel for the superday.

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt to the new technology (Partner question)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was relatively friendly, and relaxed. The interviewers seemed to want to see if you were someone they would want to work with. This is probably due to the fact that someone was going to have to spend their 24/7 next to you for limited pay.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in a team?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 days after the test about IQ, aptitude and attitude, i got email to set appointment for interview process. The interview is 1 on 1 with audit senior manager, we talk about my job experience, how i deal with problems, my reason working in PwC, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what will you do when you have conflict with your boss.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewer is very friendly and doesn't pressurize you during the whole interview. Was asked question about why the interest in being an auditor. The interview is manageable as long as you are prepared with the questions about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied via a university recruiter, interned (great) and accepted full time offer (all associates I've met were/are eager to leave). The interview process is standard. Interview with HR, then a second round, then super day (have a round table then 3 back-to-back interviews). Everyone was nice and helpful!

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions that start with the interviewer saying "walk me through your resume" the a series of questions asking things like:
      Name a time you worked in a time
      What is a difficulty you overcame
      Name an accomplishment you are proud of

Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Toronto (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was through phone and lasted about 30 minutes. Asked mostly behavioural questions, a lot of emphasis on what I knew about CPA designation and why I wanted to pursue a career in audit. Asked other typical behavioural questions about communication and teamwork skills, etc. Structured interview but very friendly interviewer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received feedback and how you responded to it   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview lasted for about half an hour and was followed by a 45-minutes long English test. It was an overall pleasant experience. I thought I was prepared for the difficult questions, but my nerves got the best of me, so the most helpful advice I can give anyone is to be calm. Don't hesitated to admit you don't know something you're asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a conflict situation in a team.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (London, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call informing me of a phone interview later in the week with a manager. The phone interview itself lasted approximately 30 mins. All of the questions of which there were about 7-8 were either behavioral or scenario-based. It was a first round phone screening. The manager was soften spoken and not very intimidating.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2012.

Interview

first is the Group interview which we discuss on a top and then do a group presentation
    -> then is the one-to-one interview with a manager, asked normal questions, like why would you apply and what is your career goal.
    -> finally comes the Partner interview. It is more like a casual talk. Asked more about the background and also asked about your opinion on work overtime

Interview Questions

• why would you choose audit as the starting career after graduation   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2015.

Interview

First phase is online testing on logic, maths, reading comprehension and personality traits. If you go through you will be invited to a group dynamic where you will be required to solve a problem as a group. If you make it past that stage you will be invited to an interview with a Senior Manager. Lastly, if you pass all the previous phases you will be interviewed by a Partner.