PwC

Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.9

184 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Got through the first round on-campus interview with a partner. Behavior question mainly related to leadership. Visited the office for the second round, 3 back to back interviews with partner, senior manager and a manager, all behavior questions, no hard question, friendly people.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

On the company visit day, I got my par interview first. I asked questions about the latest news about the company and he was impressed. The second interview is senior interview, basically the repeat of par interview and the question is relatively easy. The third one is HR manager interview, repeat again. I think the par interview is the hardest because he asked many question from macro perspective and you really need to give your own opinion. I didn't answer the first one or two question very well, but I asked very good question back which I think has pretty big positive effect on my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Like the GAAP or accounting regulation is always change, what's your opinion towards those change..   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

If you go through the recruiting process straight from college, the recruiters hold your hand through everything. They try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. PwC gave me the best vibe of the Big 4 companies, and I felt the manager really cared to get to know us. The bad part though is that there are thousands of kids shooting for a few positions around the country, so you really need to make yourself stand out!

Interview Questions
    • What are your two most important qualities that you will bring to the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Meet with three individuals at various levels within the Company. They will each have their own questions. It was a diffiuclt process and intimidating. It is all finalized within a day and they will call or email you a week or two later with the results. Overall it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

If college recruiting for, the firm holds a lot of socials that are beneficial to attend (only difference that I can see between college hires and experienced hires). Typically consists of 3 phases: phone interview with recruiter/HR, phone interview with partner/manager, in-house interview with several people (manager, director, partner). After last round of interviews, usually will hear back very quickly if you get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are mostly behavioral in nature.
      A question that caught me off guard "Is there anything about your experience that I failed to ask you during the interview so far?"

Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

after the resume submission, had an interview on campus(university)

Interview Questions
    • what was the most difficult moment you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Very behavioral based. No technical questions

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

School interview first and then Super Day at the NY HQ office with four partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I applied through the campus hiring and took less than one month to get the interview

Audit Associate Interview

Applied through school's career link website, went through all the networking events as well. People are quite friendly, and it helps a lot when alums have strong presence in the firm. Interviews are all behavioral, and relatively straightforward. They want to see you are a good fit for the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenge you have faced ethically in school or at work.   Answer Question