PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

150 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

+Applied through campus website
+Campus Interview
+ Day long on site interview (Interviewed by one manager and one partner)

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

On-Campus Interview. Second round interview at office consisting of 3 interviews. HR Manager, Audit Manager, Audit Partner.

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

One round on-compus interview and an office visit with two interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

It was a good process. I applied through the Accounting department at my school. They had a pre-interview social where you had a chance to see the office and meet the people. Most of the interviewers were there too so you had a chance to talk to them before the interview. The interview was on campus. I heard back a week or two after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions like give me an example of when you had trouble in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I just took part in the first round on-campus interview, and my interviewer is a partner from tax department. He is not very talkative, only asked me 2-3 simple questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

On campus recruiting event, followed by on campus interview, followed by Superday (group panel discussion among all interviewees, 3 interviews with HR, Partner, and a Manager, and a lunch) in NYC. Very important to speak up during group panel discussion and ask a question. Don't ask a question just to ask -- think before you ask.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you took a leadership role on a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Started of with an on campus interview with a partner who was an alum. It went very well. It was more of a discussion than an interview. Very pleasant. Got a call back for a second round interview at the NYC office. Met with three separate interviewers. They were all very cordial and easy to talk to. We went over my resume and had discussions about our goals, the company, and accounting in general. Got the call that day that I had been extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself helping the audit team as a first year employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in August 2009.

The interview process were based on questions regarding your personality, and work style. There is a type that they look for - nice, amicable, not too forward people - and you definitely need to be nice during your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about (this activity that you did at school)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to work in a group setting, the challenges and the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

The process is very exiting. Nothing to be nerves about. Everyone is very nice and professional. Personally I had a great time at the interview. I have never been to an interview before that is actually fun and interesting.

Make sure to prepare questions regarding the job, company, industry, and news happening at the moment. It is important to be yourself and enjoy the day.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an episode in your life where you had to be a team leader? How did you deal with difficult team members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview process was much less painful than I thought. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a work situation where you were in a conflict and how did you resolve that conflict?   Answer Question