PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Interview

Got through the first round on-campus interview with a partner. Behavior question mainly related to leadership. Visited the office for the second round, 3 back to back interviews with partner, senior manager and a manager, all behavior questions, no hard question, friendly people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then interviewed on campus. The woman who interviewed me was part-time, and told me at the start of the interview that she was covering for someone else who was supposed to be doing interviews. I don't think this woman knew what to do in the interview, which I think is part of the reason why I didn't get an office visit afterwards. She basically read me a script about PwC, and then asked some scripted questions.

These Big 4 positions are very competitive. If the person interviewing you doesn't know exactly what to do, then it's a big problem for you. The interviewer really has to advocate well for advancing you to the next round. If you're like me and end up with someone who doesn't really know what they're doing and doesn't seem to care about the interview, then you're pretty much done and not getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled multiple tasks at once?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On the company visit day, I got my par interview first. I asked questions about the latest news about the company and he was impressed. The second interview is senior interview, basically the repeat of par interview and the question is relatively easy. The third one is HR manager interview, repeat again. I think the par interview is the hardest because he asked many question from macro perspective and you really need to give your own opinion. I didn't answer the first one or two question very well, but I asked very good question back which I think has pretty big positive effect on my interview.

Interview Questions

• Like the GAAP or accounting regulation is always change, what's your opinion towards those change..   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

If you go through the recruiting process straight from college, the recruiters hold your hand through everything. They try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. PwC gave me the best vibe of the Big 4 companies, and I felt the manager really cared to get to know us. The bad part though is that there are thousands of kids shooting for a few positions around the country, so you really need to make yourself stand out!

Interview Questions

• What are your two most important qualities that you will bring to the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet with three individuals at various levels within the Company. They will each have their own questions. It was a diffiuclt process and intimidating. It is all finalized within a day and they will call or email you a week or two later with the results. Overall it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Interview

If college recruiting for, the firm holds a lot of socials that are beneficial to attend (only difference that I can see between college hires and experienced hires). Typically consists of 3 phases: phone interview with recruiter/HR, phone interview with partner/manager, in-house interview with several people (manager, director, partner). After last round of interviews, usually will hear back very quickly if you get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions are mostly behavioral in nature.
      A question that caught me off guard "Is there anything about your experience that I failed to ask you during the interview so far?"

Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

after the resume submission, had an interview on campus(university)

Interview Questions

• what was the most difficult moment you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Very behavioral based. No technical questions

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

School interview first and then Super Day at the NY HQ office with four partners

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

I applied through the campus hiring and took less than one month to get the interview