PwC

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

School interview first and then Super Day at the NY HQ office with four partners

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I applied through the campus hiring and took less than one month to get the interview

Audit Associate Interview

Applied through school's career link website, went through all the networking events as well. People are quite friendly, and it helps a lot when alums have strong presence in the firm. Interviews are all behavioral, and relatively straightforward. They want to see you are a good fit for the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenge you have faced ethically in school or at work.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I attended the career fair on campus and get the interview after about a week. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before the on campus interview. I was interviewed with a senior manager, but she is not in the office that I applied. Basically the interview was all about behavioral questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Ask about my prior experience with one of the big four firm   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Multiple interviews within a 2 day process, mostly focused on career goals and aspirations

Interview Questions
    • Coming out of college I had little experience and a lot of questions were based on what I had done in certain situations in the past that I hadn't actually encountered   Answer Question
    No negotiation; they give an offer and you take it or leave it

Audit Associate Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2014.

I attended a school that PwC does not actively recruit from. I was contacted by a recruiter to set a phone interview. The phone interview was focused on my academic experience and was conversation based. Later that day I was contacted to set up an in-office interview. The office visit consisted of three interviews and a lunch. All three of the interviews were conversation based. They really just want to get to know you and see if you fit in with the firm. Make sure you know your strengths and weaknesses. Questions were also concerned with leadership experience and conflict resolution.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your personal network to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

1st round on campus interview, going smoothly with a conversation with senior manager. Fina round on-site superday, interviewed with 3 different people one by one.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interviewed through on-campus recruiting.Had a pre-night dinner, very nice people.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you did not get along with a team mate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

There were 3 rounds. I passed through the first two rounds and made it to office day interviews. I prepared a lot for the interviews and actually thought I did badly on the first two. Anyways. During the office day interview, I was funneled in with a couple of other potential audit associates from other schools. First half: Recruiters were nice and lunch was amazing. Second half: A round of 4 interviewers: two staff auditors and 2 partners. All went well until the last partner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

I had a phone interview with a Senior Manager. This was followed by an Office visit in Houston.