PwC

Updated Jan 24, 2015

2.9

192 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Got the jobs during school recruit

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

On-Campus Interview. Second round interview at office consisting of 3 interviews. HR Manager, Audit Manager, Audit Partner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

I had my first interview over the phone, which was with someone from campus recruiting. Phone interview was very laid back and just consisted of questions about my resume and one or two behavioral based questions. A few days later I was told I have been invited to attend a super day in NYC. For the super day I flew up a day before, hotel and flights are paid for and you are reimbursed for any other expenses. The super day started with a presentation of background information on the company then a Q&A session with two partners and a senior manager (ask a question!!!). There were then 3 interviews, 30 minutes apiece; I had a partner, manager, and senior associate. Each interview was very relaxed, a few behavioral type questions but mostly just a free flowing conversation. Be relaxed, ask questions, and most importantly be yourself!! We then went out to lunch as a group with our hosts and got to learn more about the company from people that had just recently started, this really helped on giving us the low down on the company and what to expect when you first start. My advice is to really prepare before hand, know a lot about the company, know your resume like the back on your hand, and "script" about what your going to say. I received a call later that night from the partner I interviewed with saying an offer will be extended and to expect a call from campus recruit in the next day or so.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavior type questions; tell me about yourself, how you work in a group, talking about prior experience, etc.... Toughest question was about the fiscal cliff and my opinion on our tax system (watch the news and stay current on major events)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

One round on-compus interview and an office visit with two interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

1. online application
    2. on-campus interview
    3. office visit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I had one interview in my home state and then I received an email saying I would be flying out to NY for a second round of interviews. I had three interviews in one day in NY and they all went really well. Got a phone call that night that I was receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • None that I can remember all of the questions were very straight forward   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate at all I took the offer they gave me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Submitted my resume through college career website, and attended first round interview on campus. Did not pass first round. The whole interview just talk about yourself, and questions are based on your experience. Questions include why public accounting, why big four. and team work related question. I did not feel good on interview day and interviewer was a senior partner.

Interview Questions
    • How you MBA background contribute you in success of accounting career   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

It was a good process. I applied through the Accounting department at my school. They had a pre-interview social where you had a chance to see the office and meet the people. Most of the interviewers were there too so you had a chance to talk to them before the interview. The interview was on campus. I heard back a week or two after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions like give me an example of when you had trouble in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I just took part in the first round on-campus interview, and my interviewer is a partner from tax department. He is not very talkative, only asked me 2-3 simple questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

There were two part of interviews -- on campus interview and on site interview. and before interview there was a pre-interview dinner to meet the staffs. The recruiters are really nice so you don't need to get too nervous. in the dinner and interviews you would get a lot of chance to ask them anything you want to know about the company. Don't wast your chance, prepare well and ask as many questions as you can and want.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview I mentioned a project I've done and then the interviewer was interested in it and asked the detail. So to impress the interviewer, I suggest to prepare well for all the details of each project you did and don't mention anything you are not well prepared of.   Answer Question
    Not yet. Everything is over my expectation