PwC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Great people, informal interviews. Just know a lot about the firm and be sociable. They do a great job keeping you comfortable.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The big four interview questions are more conversational about the resume. I had my first interview at school and there was always pre-interview dinner. One senior manager interviewed and we spent most time talking about my resume. The second interview is office visit, two rounds.

Interview Question – Most questions are regarding the resume. I was only asked one behavioral question: tell me a time when you need to argue with the professor   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on the university career website and got an on campus interview. My interviewer was a HR person and the interview was pretty relaxing, with questions like, tell me a little bit about yourself, where do you see yourself in 10 years, why do you think you are the right fit for our firm, how do you divide your time between study and campus activities, etc...no surprises.

After about 2 weeks they contacted me through email for an office visit. The office visit consisted of a lunch with the current employees and other candidates, a manager interview, a HR interview, and a partner interview. It was kind of intense cause it was one right after another with no break. No technical questions...the most technical one I got was, tell me about the financial news you are following lately. Other than that, mostly personality and experience based questions.

Interview Question – tell me about the financial new that you are following lately   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!