PwC Audit Intern Interview Questions

2.6

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Was invited to a pre-interview dinner with a senior partner. He told us about the company and we asked him various questions. The next day I had my interview. The interviewer asked very basic questions about my resume, why I wanted to work there and NYC.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through college career services and interviewed with 2 partners around 2-3 weeks later. The interview was very relaxed and mainly conversation based, otherwise they would ask you about your resume.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Went through college recruiting process-Went to career fair. Submitted resume through online system. Got pre-selected. Went to Pre-night.Then campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Basically Behaviors. There is only one question asking me how do you deal with the person who performed unethically that I did not prepared.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Initially met a recruiting events, interview was primarily conversational, the process was very structured and organized

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something did not go according to plan and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Got an interview request from my school's career fair. Went in to interview a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Great people, informal interviews. Just know a lot about the firm and be sociable. They do a great job keeping you comfortable.

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews: 1st round held at university career center with a partner from the office and 2nd round on site, with two partners and one senior associate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project team with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome of the project?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

We submitted our resumes and transcripts to our school carrer center. I received an on campus interview and never made it to the second round interviews at their offices. The interview was stricly focused on my resume, no behavorial questions, which was supurising.

Interview Questions

• Just have alot of good stories that display the characteristics you wish to promote. My gpa was too low for this internship.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

We first had a meet the firms night, in which we had opportunity to talked to many different accounting companies. The next week we had career night for PwC in which we got to learn about the company and meet different professional. The day before the interview, we had pre-interview dinner in which we met our interviewer and other PwC professionals. The interview lasted 45 minutes. My interviewer asked me question off my resume. Interview Type: Conversational

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions about my resume, so the questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process came out of campus recruting. The night before we were taken out to dinner to meet the partners and other employees at PwC. The next morning we had the first interview which was basically just to see if you could carry on a conversation and not just be about the debits and credits. The questions were the typical tell me about yourself and some basic questions off of the resume. Overall it was very easy and most of the time we did not even talk about work or accounting.

Interview Questions

• There really was no difficuly questions, some people would be uncomfortable if they asked about what other firms you're interviewing for but I chose to be honest and up front with them.   Answer Question