PwC Audit Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2014

2.6

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Applied through on campus recruiting. Was invited to a pre-interview dinner with a senior partner. He told us about the company and we asked him various questions. The next day I had my interview. The interviewer asked very basic questions about my resume, why I wanted to work there and NYC.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Applied through college career services and interviewed with 2 partners around 2-3 weeks later. The interview was very relaxed and mainly conversation based, otherwise they would ask you about your resume.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Went through college recruiting process-Went to career fair. Submitted resume through online system. Got pre-selected. Went to Pre-night.Then campus interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basically Behaviors. There is only one question asking me how do you deal with the person who performed unethically that I did not prepared.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC.

Initially met a recruiting events, interview was primarily conversational, the process was very structured and organized

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when something did not go according to plan and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Great people, informal interviews. Just know a lot about the firm and be sociable. They do a great job keeping you comfortable.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Being the Big 4 they were difficult to have an opportunity to speak to at social events, but well worth it when you met their professionals. They were welcoming to hearing about your professional experiences and goals. Highly competitive hiring process, either you have a 3.5 GPA + or a huge track list of extra curricula's to make you stand out.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was regarding my past work experience and how I would enhance the A/P system. Did not see that coming as it was past experience, and not current.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Got an interview request from my school's career fair. Went in to interview a week later.

Audit Intern Interview

There were two rounds of interviews: 1st round held at university career center with a partner from the office and 2nd round on site, with two partners and one senior associate.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked on a project team with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome of the project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Two rounds of interviews. On campus, then office interview. On campus was very relaxed and conversational. I was actually surprised with how casual the manager was. He was even a little inappropriate or insensitive at times with the language he used. Office interview was again casual. They did most of the talking which surprised me. Two managers and a partner.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were conversational, not too much behavioral at all. I would have to say that the toughest part was just try to get a word in to sell myself. It was definietly much more difficult than when interviewing with other firms. If you can't sell yourself then the interview is pretty much shot. Additionally ice breakers when you walk in help a ton. I did not due that in these interviews and I noticed it made a huge impact at other firms.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

We submitted our resumes and transcripts to our school carrer center. I received an on campus interview and never made it to the second round interviews at their offices. The interview was stricly focused on my resume, no behavorial questions, which was supurising.

Interview Questions
    • Just have alot of good stories that display the characteristics you wish to promote. My gpa was too low for this internship.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!