PwC

3.1

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Applied through school's website in LA and indicated that I wanted to work in San Francisco. After on campus interview, was contacted to schedule an in house and they flew me out shortly after. In house interviews consisted of 3 sessions 30min each. They were not typical easy Big 4 interviews, these were structured. Each interviewer had to ask his own questions that were given to him, so each interview was completely different from the last.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to perform an audit like activity before? How did you go about approaching it and ultimately solving the problem?   Answer Question

Wanted to pursue IBanking opportunities.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Auditing Interview

During the interview, you will find totally three stages. First is a CV screen, then is a AC interview where you will need to finish case in a team , finally there is a partner interview where you have to face a PwC partner and his questions.

Audit Interview

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. First I went through on campus recruiting and I met with a manager from PWC. It was very conversational interview. He asked about teamwork examples like bad team players, how you handled situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

We introduced our-selves first and then we walk through my resume for about 15 minutes and then he asked me 4 behavioral questions, like leadership, muti-tasking. And last, he gave me sometime to ask a few questions about the company and the position.

Audit Interview

Each of us got a list of interviewers during the Superday. I had four interviewers. Each interviewed for half an hour. No technical questions, but there are lots of behavioral questions, especially on teamwork. So be prepared and ask wise questions. Most of us get our results in two days. All the interviewers are very friendly so there's no need to be nervous.

Interview Questions
    • If a team member does not cooperate, what would you do? The interviewer asked lots of follow-up questions after i answered her, which made me feel very unexpected.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Went to a few career networking events and then was selected to be a part of the on campus interview process. Simple interview one on one with a partner for about thirty minutes, nothing too serious very conversational. Look to gain knowledge into your experience and weather or not you would fit into the firms established culture.

None

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

I applied on campus recruiting but I didn't know anyone when I walked into the interview. The interviewer was friendly and polite, asked a lot of questions about teamwork and leadership style. In total, there were about 5 questions. The whole process took about 2 weeks in total.

Audit Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Initial communications went well, especially during the office visit. The people there were very descriptive about how the firm operated and how they fit in as well. The office in Boston will be moving shortly over to their own building, so you will be part of an expanding company. They brought in a single person from Boston to interview you on campus, and from there, they will decide whether or not to interview you for a full-time internship position. These are full-round interviews with two partners. However, the first interview is usually the gatekeeper one, so feel confident and be yourself. If you perform well during the internship, more likely than not, you will be given a full-time offer pending your passage of the CPA exam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

The interview consisted of behavior questions and technical questions. However, technical questions should not be asked, at least in the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2011.

first campus interview with a senior manage than a superday

why you came to NY? Describe your resume