PwC Audit Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2014

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2011.

I first talked to the recruiter quite a bit. I had one telephone interview and two in person interviews. Everyone was very professional and nice. Shortly after the second interview the negotiation process started and after we came to a reasonable offer I started two weeks later. Be prepared do not be afraid to say you don't know and always be professional and respectful.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me pretty technical questions regarding my industry.   Answer Question
It went fine. I got lowballed on position and salary, however I stood my ground and got just what I wanted.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

one round interview after college undergrad in accounting, much easier and better than KPMG- Really two people panel asking stuff about college, any previous job experience and college life, also business knowledge in general tested

Interview Questions
    • Whats do you think of which way the Irish Economy is going, your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2010.

thorough interiviewing process with detailed interview for internpersonal and technical skills it cover topics of technical skills and experience different stages of interviews are intial screening by Human Resource and then if selected forwarded for first technical interview which will be followed by secound technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Received a phone call first just to setup a phone interview. The recruiter was very positive. The phone interview is done with the same person that set it up just to see if you are going to be a decent fit off the bat. I was then scheduled for an interview a week or two later in the office (only one interview) for the position of Senior that I started at. The interviewers did not seem prepared and were more concerned about meeting the time requirement. I was a bit concerns after the interview whether this was place I wanted to be due to a lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • An example of a difficult situation that was dealt with.   Answer Question
    In the application, I stated that I would not consider working in LA without a minimum salary of X. They had told me that the starting salary was a little less. After the interview, I was offered the minimimum of what I had requested.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

I was recommended by a PwC employee and therefore only had an interview with the HR and partner directly. No complications.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding awareness of the market conditiions in the related field as well as last regulatory changes   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in April 2008.

Hired from a campus that is heavily recruited by Big 4, so the interview process was pleasant and interviewers were engaging.

Interview Questions
    Little room for negotiation as Big 4 offer comparative total compensation.