PwC

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.6

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Senior Associate Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I received a message through Linkedin. I sent a message back with my resume and soon after I received a call for an interview. My interview was at a client site and met up with the team. I had one in person interview and 2 phone interviews. All of my question were technical.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Very relaxed interviews in my experience. The firm wants to get a handle on your personality and whether you'll fit in. They seem to let your grades and involvement speak for themselves (based on a campus interview). Make sure you are well rounded with extracurriculars as the firm seems to like seeing that you can multitask which is very important on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to deal with adversity and how you accomplished what you set out to do. Also, when working on a team, how did you deal with a team member who was unresponsive/poor/etc?   Answer Question
    Little room for negotiation as a campus hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in March 2011.

The phone interview took place 2 days after I applied and submited my resume online. Interview questions were behavior questions, what's your strength, why you want to leave your current job, and why you choose PWC. The HR also asked about my salary expectation. A second phone interview by the department manager took place a couple days after the HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • In your most recent performance evaluation, how you get rated?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2008.

I was hired as an associate from undergrad. The interview process involved 2 rounds of interviews including behavior questions.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

The first thing to do is an internet test for English and logics, the it goes to interview. We call it group assessment. A lot of people are divided in groups to do discussion. After this, a face to face interview with manager is required. If you pass,you will meet partner. The partner will make the final decision.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

usually have a phone interview, then a person interview.
    they will take you out to lunch and this is a sign that you're in the company
    it is very easy going even thought you meet managers and partners along the way
    be yourself. they look for fit

Audit Senior Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Hiring was done through HR, an intial test had to be completed to assess if you could function in this work environment, there are different trainees being hired those that have qualified already and some that have not qualified, advise would be to qualify first in your degree and then start the trainee contract

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to managers younger than you   View Answer

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in January 2011.

China sourcing initiative - manager and partnee interview

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2009.

Hiring and Interview Process includes a detailed analysis of your CV, followed by some skill evaluating written tests (not difficult) and group tests (some kind of simple case study or dilemma).
    After that there is a quick interview with senior management.
    The last step is an interview with a partner which is all but technical. It is a kind of stress test and they ask you questions that make you unease to see what your reaction is (in none of the questions the line is crossed - at all!)

Interview Questions
    • The last interview is a bit tricky as your stress skills will be tested.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They have standard salaries for standard job positions.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Directly interview Partner after internship high performance, just be yourself and answer the questions of Partner.

Interview Questions
    • Travelling frequency will be out of your experience, how will you arrange your time to balance work and life?   Answer Question