PwC Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.6

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I received a message through Linkedin. I sent a message back with my resume and soon after I received a call for an interview. My interview was at a client site and met up with the team. I had one in person interview and 2 phone interviews. All of my question were technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone screen then a visit to the local office. In the office, I was introduced to the human resource employee who was assigned to walk me through the whole hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Mainly describing your experience   1 Answer

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Very relaxed interviews in my experience. The firm wants to get a handle on your personality and whether you'll fit in. They seem to let your grades and involvement speak for themselves (based on a campus interview). Make sure you are well rounded with extracurriculars as the firm seems to like seeing that you can multitask which is very important on the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with adversity and how you accomplished what you set out to do. Also, when working on a team, how did you deal with a team member who was unresponsive/poor/etc?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation as a campus hire.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Behavior questions were asked during the interview. Had a phone interview first then they invited me to the office for the 2nd round with senior manager and partner. I got an offer on the same day I had an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The phone interview took place 2 days after I applied and submited my resume online. Interview questions were behavior questions, what's your strength, why you want to leave your current job, and why you choose PWC. The HR also asked about my salary expectation. A second phone interview by the department manager took place a couple days after the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• In your most recent performance evaluation, how you get rated?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I was hired as an associate from undergrad. The interview process involved 2 rounds of interviews including behavior questions.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

The first thing to do is an internet test for English and logics, the it goes to interview. We call it group assessment. A lot of people are divided in groups to do discussion. After this, a face to face interview with manager is required. If you pass,you will meet partner. The partner will make the final decision.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

usually have a phone interview, then a person interview. they will take you out to lunch and this is a sign that you're in the company it is very easy going even thought you meet managers and partners along the way be yourself. they look for fit

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring was done through HR, an intial test had to be completed to assess if you could function in this work environment, there are different trainees being hired those that have qualified already and some that have not qualified, advise would be to qualify first in your degree and then start the trainee contract

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to managers younger than you   1 Answer

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Good friendly interviewer. Relaxed interview. Chit chat before formal questions. Gave a very good first impression of PwC. Gave me opportunity to ask questions. Quite an enjoyable interview. I wanted to work there based on the interview

Interview Questions

• Ways to address risk of management override of controls and fraud in revenue recognition   Answer Question