PwC

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Very relaxed interviews in my experience. The firm wants to get a handle on your personality and whether you'll fit in. They seem to let your grades and involvement speak for themselves (based on a campus interview). Make sure you are well rounded with extracurriculars as the firm seems to like seeing that you can multitask which is very important on the job.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you had to deal with adversity and how you accomplished what you set out to do. Also, when working on a team, how did you deal with a team member who was unresponsive/poor/etc?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation as a campus hire.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2008.

Interview Details – I was hired as an associate from undergrad. The interview process involved 2 rounds of interviews including behavior questions.

Interview Question – None. Interviews were conversational.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview took place 2 days after I applied and submited my resume online. Interview questions were behavior questions, what's your strength, why you want to leave your current job, and why you choose PWC. The HR also asked about my salary expectation. A second phone interview by the department manager took place a couple days after the HR interview.

Interview Question – In your most recent performance evaluation, how you get rated?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – The first thing to do is an internet test for English and logics, the it goes to interview. We call it group assessment. A lot of people are divided in groups to do discussion. After this, a face to face interview with manager is required. If you pass,you will meet partner. The partner will make the final decision.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – usually have a phone interview, then a person interview.
they will take you out to lunch and this is a sign that you're in the company
it is very easy going even thought you meet managers and partners along the way
be yourself. they look for fit

Interview Question – None, this is a very simple interview   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details – China sourcing initiative - manager and partnee interview

Interview Question – Any questions?   View Answer

Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Interview Details – Directly interview Partner after internship high performance, just be yourself and answer the questions of Partner.

Interview Question – Travelling frequency will be out of your experience, how will you arrange your time to balance work and life?   Answer Question

Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview Process includes a detailed analysis of your CV, followed by some skill evaluating written tests (not difficult) and group tests (some kind of simple case study or dilemma).
After that there is a quick interview with senior management.
The last step is an interview with a partner which is all but technical. It is a kind of stress test and they ask you questions that make you unease to see what your reaction is (in none of the questions the line is crossed - at all!)

Interview Question – The last interview is a bit tricky as your stress skills will be tested.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They have standard salaries for standard job positions.

Audit Senior Associate
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2008.

Interview Details – Business and Client Service:

PwC is passionate about providing our clients with exceptional services that contribute to their business success. From a business perspective, if you were to join PwC, which organisation would be your ideal client and what services do you think PwC would be providing to enhance the organisation’s continued business succes.

Interview Questions

• What makes PwC better than other big4   View Answer
  • What and where you wanna be in the next 5-10 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiable but for low range. I advise that people should know the team/group they will be working with within the firm and their career oppotuinity there going forward

Audit Senior Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quick which may have been due to the timing of the interview (in December before busy season) and the fact that I was an experienced hire. Interview process was very easy with a partner 1:1, a manager 1:1 and coffee with a audit senior associate. Very relational interview with no surprises.

Interview Question – What do you like about auditing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not great. There are bands that the partners seemed to be operating in. Hard to get them up as they won't put you higher than the band your position operates in.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!