PwC Audit Staff Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA).

Interview

PwC's hiring and interview process involves heavy recruitment, events, lunches with employees, and more. The company is very accommodating to their recruits needs, and leave a good impression. PwC hosted a recruit BBQ event during the summer - drinks, sports activities, and food was provided. The purpose of this was to give recruits the opportunity to interact with the firms employees and determine whether the recruits are a good fit for PwC's corporate culture. Each of the Big Four have a different corporate culture, and it is important to interact wit the firm's employees as much as possible to determine whether you are a good fit. The best advice I have is to be natural, genuine, and always be aware of everything.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

First round followed by second round interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you questioned someone above you, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I had an on-campus 1:1 inteview with a manager after a career fair. In two weeks I was notified about the second round. All candidates were brought together and had a dinner the night before the interviews. The next day included three 1:1 interviews (one of them was with a partner) during the office visit and a luch after that. Be ready to ask questions for 30 minutes during the interviews (the interviewer did not ask any questions).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The whole process included a pre-interview social and Super Day. Everything was very organized. Each interviewee was led by a junior staff the whole time so no one was lost in the building.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

they aksed me why PWC? why this position, not not other big 4 there were total 3 back to back interview and we had a lunch at last. They were pretty lots of candidate in the firm

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I had my an on-campus interview for the Audit Internship position. I was greeted at first by the recruiter, and she was very nice. I was then taken to the actual interviewing room where I was asked a series of behavioral questions. She asked me why I wanted to work in public accounting and why I wanted to work for Pwc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I meet the recruiter at a Beta Alpha Psi meeting. He invited to 2 career fairs to see with him and meet with other PWC employees. Two weeks later I was seelcted for a on campus interview. The first interview was laid back, it was more like a conversation. One week later I was invited to the office visit where I interviewed with a partner and 2 managers. I was a ask a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There was no surprise or difficult questions if y. Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of time when you had to resolve a conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I expected the interviewer to ask me some kind of standard behavior questions like other interviewers do, but he didn't really ask that many questions at all. Most of times, he just talked talked talked about his work, the company, and some random stuff. It was one of the hardest interview ever.

Interview Questions

• Do you really think this city (the location for the position I applied for) is right for you?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume to our campus recruiting office. I attended several campus caree fair, and then campus interview, then office visit, then dinner with partners, senior managers, managers, seniors, and staffs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. I am part of an Integrated Masters of Accountancy Program where an internship is built into the program. For over a year all members of the program had the opportunity to meet various public accounting firms and at the end of our junior year we interviewed for internship positions for the spring of our senior year. My interview was with a senior manager at PwC. She did not ask many technical questions, but rather it was more about getting to know me as a person and how I would fit into their company culture.

Interview Questions

• What is a misconception people have about you, and why is it not true?   1 Answer