PwC Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

I submitted my resume to our campus recruiting office. I attended several campus caree fair, and then campus interview, then office visit, then dinner with partners, senior managers, managers, seniors, and staffs.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

PwC's hiring and interview process involves heavy recruitment, events, lunches with employees, and more. The company is very accommodating to their recruits needs, and leave a good impression. PwC hosted a recruit BBQ event during the summer - drinks, sports activities, and food was provided. The purpose of this was to give recruits the opportunity to interact with the firms employees and determine whether the recruits are a good fit for PwC's corporate culture. Each of the Big Four have a different corporate culture, and it is important to interact wit the firm's employees as much as possible to determine whether you are a good fit. The best advice I have is to be natural, genuine, and always be aware of everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

First round followed by second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time you questioned someone above you, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

I had an on-campus 1:1 inteview with a manager after a career fair. In two weeks I was notified about the second round. All candidates were brought together and had a dinner the night before the interviews. The next day included three 1:1 interviews (one of them was with a partner) during the office visit and a luch after that. Be ready to ask questions for 30 minutes during the interviews (the interviewer did not ask any questions).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

I had my an on-campus interview for the Audit Internship position. I was greeted at first by the recruiter, and she was very nice. I was then taken to the actual interviewing room where I was asked a series of behavioral questions. She asked me why I wanted to work in public accounting and why I wanted to work for Pwc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

The whole process included a pre-interview social and Super Day. Everything was very organized. Each interviewee was led by a junior staff the whole time so no one was lost in the building.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

I expected the interviewer to ask me some kind of standard behavior questions like other interviewers do, but he didn't really ask that many questions at all. Most of times, he just talked talked talked about his work, the company, and some random stuff. It was one of the hardest interview ever.

Interview Questions
    • Do you really think this city (the location for the position I applied for) is right for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

they aksed me why PWC? why this position, not not other big 4
    there were total 3 back to back interview and we had a lunch at last.
    They were pretty lots of candidate in the firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

I meet the recruiter at a Beta Alpha Psi meeting. He invited to 2 career fairs to see with him and meet with other PWC employees. Two weeks later I was seelcted for a on campus interview. The first interview was laid back, it was more like a conversation. One week later I was invited to the office visit where I interviewed with a partner and 2 managers. I was a ask a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • There was no surprise or difficult questions if y. Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of time when you had to resolve a conflict in a group?   Answer Question
    No negociation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in May 2010.

The interview process was very casual. I am part of an Integrated Masters of Accountancy Program where an internship is built into the program. For over a year all members of the program had the opportunity to meet various public accounting firms and at the end of our junior year we interviewed for internship positions for the spring of our senior year. My interview was with a senior manager at PwC. She did not ask many technical questions, but rather it was more about getting to know me as a person and how I would fit into their company culture.

Interview Questions
    • What is a misconception people have about you, and why is it not true?   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!