PwC

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – PwC's hiring and interview process involves heavy recruitment, events, lunches with employees, and more. The company is very accommodating to their recruits needs, and leave a good impression. PwC hosted a recruit BBQ event during the summer - drinks, sports activities, and food was provided. The purpose of this was to give recruits the opportunity to interact with the firms employees and determine whether the recruits are a good fit for PwC's corporate culture. Each of the Big Four have a different corporate culture, and it is important to interact wit the firm's employees as much as possible to determine whether you are a good fit. The best advice I have is to be natural, genuine, and always be aware of everything.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview Details – First round followed by second round interview.

Interview Question – What was a time you questioned someone above you, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had an on-campus 1:1 inteview with a manager after a career fair. In two weeks I was notified about the second round. All candidates were brought together and had a dinner the night before the interviews. The next day included three 1:1 interviews (one of them was with a partner) during the office visit and a luch after that. Be ready to ask questions for 30 minutes during the interviews (the interviewer did not ask any questions).

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had my an on-campus interview for the Audit Internship position. I was greeted at first by the recruiter, and she was very nice. I was then taken to the actual interviewing room where I was asked a series of behavioral questions. She asked me why I wanted to work in public accounting and why I wanted to work for Pwc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in public accounting?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process included a pre-interview social and Super Day. Everything was very organized. Each interviewee was led by a junior staff the whole time so no one was lost in the building.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – I expected the interviewer to ask me some kind of standard behavior questions like other interviewers do, but he didn't really ask that many questions at all. Most of times, he just talked talked talked about his work, the company, and some random stuff. It was one of the hardest interview ever.

Interview Question – Do you really think this city (the location for the position I applied for) is right for you?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details – they aksed me why PWC? why this position, not not other big 4
there were total 3 back to back interview and we had a lunch at last.
They were pretty lots of candidate in the firm

Interview Question – why pwc, why this position   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – I meet the recruiter at a Beta Alpha Psi meeting. He invited to 2 career fairs to see with him and meet with other PWC employees. Two weeks later I was seelcted for a on campus interview. The first interview was laid back, it was more like a conversation. One week later I was invited to the office visit where I interviewed with a partner and 2 managers. I was a ask a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There was no surprise or difficult questions if y. Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of time when you had to resolve a conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation.

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very casual. I am part of an Integrated Masters of Accountancy Program where an internship is built into the program. For over a year all members of the program had the opportunity to meet various public accounting firms and at the end of our junior year we interviewed for internship positions for the spring of our senior year. My interview was with a senior manager at PwC. She did not ask many technical questions, but rather it was more about getting to know me as a person and how I would fit into their company culture.

Interview Question – What is a misconception people have about you, and why is it not true?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Interview Details – They are very professional team. We started from the dinner reception. Food is great. But I think the interviewer doesn't like me. She even didn't ask any questions, just read from a question list. Other people are nice.

Interview Question – what course do you dislike most   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Audit Staff interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.