PwC

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2010.

The interview was very low key and did not consist of any technical questions. The questions that were asked were targeted to your personality. More specifically, they asked questions about leadership styles and how you would handle different situations that arise in the work place.

The interviewer was very friendly and did not come across as intimidating. It felt like a normal conversation between two mutual colleagues.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Summer Intern - Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied to PwC as part of the CA recruitment process. Received an interview offer. Interviewer was really friendly . Even in situations where I can't answer to the question perfectly, interviewer would tried to guide me to answer the whole questions by asking me to elaborate on certain points. Was not offered a second interview , as I was totally unprepared for the tough behavioral questions that were asked

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you have to adjust your communication style to a certain audience?
      Tell me a time where you went above and beyond what is required of you to deliver excellent service?
      Tell me a time where you contribute to a team by using your past experience?

Answer Question

Audit Summer Intern Interview

Online app, followed by telephone interview (all competency based) and AC then partner interview. AC had numerical and logical tests, group exercise and written exercise.

Audit Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2010.

First interview on campus was very laid back and casual. The 2nd interview was much more formal. 3 20 minute interviews, followed by a lunch with a few staff associates.