PwC

11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview be well prepared

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Fort Collins, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – this is a on-campus interview. Before that, we had pre-dinner. The interviewer was very nice. Just like chitchat . ask your experience in class/work. why pwc? If a person in the group is very aggressive, how to deal with. like normal behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in March 2009.

Interview Details – So I got an interview with Pwc through my university by going to networking events and talking with recruiters. They called me in for an on campus 1 on 1 interview, and if they liked me they would call me in for an in-office interview, which I think was going to consist of 3 interviews with different managers. The lady i interviewed with was very nice and I met her a few days before at a dinner we had with Pwc, so I was somewhat acquainted with her. My interview was toward the end of the day after she had numerous other interviews, and I immediately got the sense that she was pretty over interviewing/ or has found the candidate she was looking for and no longer had a need to fill the position. She didn't really ask me any questions, she just chit-chatted for a while and I asked her more questions throughout the interview than she asked me. It was a very weird interview because it didn't contain any behavioral type questions the big 4 usually asks, and I had to really try to show skills and qualifications I had without it being awkward since she wasn't asking me any relevant questions. It was a very friendly conversation and I almost felt good after the interview because we had a nice conversation even though she didn't ask me any questions, so I kind of assumed she liked me. However, I did not get called back for 2nd interviews so I guess it wasn't the case. I'm pretty sure this isn't a very indicative interview of pwc since the one I had with Deloitte was much harder and had a lot of behavioral type questions which I imagine is what most Pwc interviews are like.

Interview Question – Tell me a little bit of what you did at your last job.   Answer Question

Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth, it was a group interview but we broke out later into small rooms for a one-to-one interview with a senior manager.

Interview Question – Mostly about past work experience but no difficult questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Efficient interview process

Interview Question – Business case analysis and interview of personal expenrience   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – telephone interview
face to face interview

Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – As we know, PriceWaterHouseCoopers is one of the very structural companies in the worldwide. The recruitment steps are defined as well as the process...but it's worth it. Being a part of the stuff of the company is more easier than you think. When you get there, you will realize that environment is more sane and structured.

Interview Question – Lovely place to begin your career. As we know the company is referred as one of The Big-Four, so to get in is useful and safe to spend a few years. A lot of opportunities are given on a golden plate. All you got to do is to be involved within the culture and the spirit circulated inside and of course to enjoy working with such as helpful articulated stuff.   Answer Question

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Interview Details – The Group interview was pretty standard, focusing on analytical, communicate skill etc. keep a confident and humble manner will help. also be able to express oneself clearly is a basic. basically seniors and managers are the observer. they have to be watching all the people at the same time, it's pretty hard to keep track. but every individual has to be careful with details that maybe the moment decide they like you or not.
1:1 interview with partner is pretty hard to predict, really depend on the personality of the interviewer.
but overall the process was pretty organized.

Interview Question – asked about one non-major GE course i took in college. it's just very unexpected.   View Answer

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2009.

Interview Details – online application. Group interview. 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Auditor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details – The work culture is really nice. First, they proposed 2 groups business cases and they judge your interaction and participation in the group. After this step, they make you do an accounting test (general accounting). After this second step, you have 2 interviews: one with a senior auditor and one with the HR.

Interview Question – Business Case : They proposed us to resolve a business case by group.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Auditor interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.