PwC

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PWC Graduate Scheme Interview

Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – First application process in to submit CV to recruitment team, If you experiences and qualifications are good enough, you will be invited to take the PWC online tests,

These tests consist of a numerical test, logical test and a verbal reasoning test. The hardest test is the numerical test, it consists of 20 questions that have to be completed within 17 minutes. The questions are based around Percentages, graph reading, currency and ratios. Practice papers can be found online by using Google.

If you pass this stage you will be invited to an assessment centre, during the assessment centre you are asked to retake the online tests, this is to so that you haven't cheated on the tests and that you are able to pass them, the pass mark is 60%.
After the online tests are completed, you will then be asked to complete a report on a given business proposal, this is also timed. you will be given 15 minutes for this stage.
The final part of the assessment centre is group work, this group work allows you to show off your ability to communicate, take others peoples thoughts into consideration and show to the assessors that you can read and translate a business plan.

When this is completed you will contacted within 3 working days with your results,

The next stage is the final interview with a senior manager, I am attending this stage on Monday.

Manager Interview

Manager
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview Details – Started off well, contacted by member of staff directly kept in contact via email and phone. Sat online exams (numerical and verbal reasoning, plenty of practice tests out there for anyone who hasn't done one in a while) which went well (>80th percentile in each), managed an interview (one to one) tough enough. No contact for over a week, I followed up with emails, was told they would get back to me that never happened. Not too disappointed interesting role not sure if it would have been the right fit for me but would have preferred a quick email/call to say I didn't get job.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, mainly competency based questions at start then "informal chat" approach after that.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Consulting Interview

Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Interview Details – There is a lot of help on forums, so just google your competency and see what was asked. Its usually competency based so look at their competencies online and prepare examples. For the assessment centre just be yourself and be a team player, its that simple.

Interview Question – There may be similar questions so the main thing is to prepare as many examples as you can and you can always twist and tailor them on the spot.   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details – Online-AC-final interview

the AC with Pwc is quite a compact one, only included a maths/logical test, writing exercises, and group discussion. All content of the writing and group tasks could be found here in this forum to be honest.....But I don't think it made any difference.....The maths is not difficult but you have to answer 40 questions, with different charts each, in 20 minutes, my suggestion is when you believe too much calculation is required for any question, guess one answer and go to the next. You never got enough time to answer them all anyway, so just make sure to answer the ones requiring shorter time.

I asked for the results of AC, and they told me I got a very distinguished score for maths/logical and all competence observed in group discussion.

However, I was rejected after the final interview with a partner. I was not happy with my performance that day either, so basically not a surprise to be rejected....I kind of prepared all the questions asked but kept giving weird answers during the whole interview.....I started to have a temperature on my flight back and nearly fainted, but I suppose that was a psychological reaction instead of any excuse to explain my terrible performance:-)

Interview Question – all questions are expectable   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice in Belfast, Northern Ireland. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.