PwC Interview Questions in Birmingham, England

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Online application and test followed by a phone interview that tests your commercial awareness and values followed by an assessment centre and finally by a partner interview. The hardest is the assessment centre especially the group activity because you must be able to handle the group dynamics

No negotiations.

Systems Control Industrial Year Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2013.

1. Why do you want to work here
    2. What do you know about System Control
    3. Competency based questions, such as :"give me an example of a time you show integrity"

Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Applied online and was interviewed to an assessment center. Performed numerical and logical tests followed by a group discussion based on a case study. There were very few positions so any mistake meant we would not go through to the final round. Overall time was a huge constraint for the tests so ensure to work quickly and don't panic during the group stage and try cooperate with team members during the group task which will set a better tone for the recruiters.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in June 2011.

I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in February 2010.

The hiring process was relatively quick and straightforward. I applied for the Sept 2010 intake and the whole process only took 1+ month from application to offer. The interview was less of a 'tick-box' experience than the other big 4 firms as the interviewer engage with you a little bit more.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to win £1 million what would you do with the money?   Answer Question