PwC Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK

Updated Jul 21, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Online application and test followed by a phone interview that tests your commercial awareness and values followed by an assessment centre and finally by a partner interview. The hardest is the assessment centre especially the group activity because you must be able to handle the group dynamics

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Summer Analyst - Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Newcastle, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Was invited to attend an assessment day and a final interview. The overall process was a good experience. Good place to apply for the first time, excellent feedback & support.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you had a dispute with a member in a team & how you tried resolving the issue.   Answer Question
    • Describe previous your work experience. What relevant skills from previous experience can you apply to this job?   Answer Question

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I found the interview process quite straightforward and informal there were a few technical questions because I was coming in as an experienced hire however nothing too awkward and quite a comfortable setting overall. It was quite an efficient process and they did not take more time than necessary in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is difficult to negotiate in my opinion if you do not have several years experience under your belt

Systems Control Industrial Year Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

1. Why do you want to work here 2. What do you know about System Control 3. Competency based questions, such as :"give me an example of a time you show integrity"

Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was interviewed to an assessment center. Performed numerical and logical tests followed by a group discussion based on a case study. There were very few positions so any mistake meant we would not go through to the final round. Overall time was a huge constraint for the tests so ensure to work quickly and don't panic during the group stage and try cooperate with team members during the group task which will set a better tone for the recruiters.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively quick and straightforward. I applied for the Sept 2010 intake and the whole process only took 1+ month from application to offer. The interview was less of a 'tick-box' experience than the other big 4 firms as the interviewer engage with you a little bit more.

Interview Questions

• If you were to win £1 million what would you do with the money?   Answer Question