PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was relatively quick and straightforward. I applied for the Sept 2010 intake and the whole process only took 1+ month from application to offer. The interview was less of a 'tick-box' experience than the other big 4 firms as the interviewer engage with you a little bit more.

Interview Question – If you were to win £1 million what would you do with the money?   Answer Question

Assurance Analyst Interview

Assurance Analyst
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and was interviewed to an assessment center. Performed numerical and logical tests followed by a group discussion based on a case study. There were very few positions so any mistake meant we would not go through to the final round. Overall time was a huge constraint for the tests so ensure to work quickly and don't panic during the group stage and try cooperate with team members during the group task which will set a better tone for the recruiters.

Interview Question – No interview, just group tasks and testing on the day   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Risk Assurance
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. I was asked to take online numerical test and diagrammatic test. After clearing the test, I was asked to complete an application question on "who is the ideal client for Pwc and what are their problems... ". After clearing that, I was interviewed by them and it was a telephone interview - competency based. They look only for communication skills.

Interview Question – Give an example of working in a team, how did you build the team relationship   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!