PwC

42 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – Upon being selected for an interview, you will first undergo a phone interview. You will then proceed to on site interviews with 2-3 interviewers (ranging from manager to partner). Questions are primarily related to your resume, and past experiences with teams. Your ability to communicate effectively ways heavily on the decision.

Interview Question – Do you see yourself on a partner track (i.e. staying until partner)?   View Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty standard, come for the day, do three interviews, do a social afterward and thats it.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy. They just kept asking me if I could handle the hard work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Elevate Program Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this program?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assurance Associate Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – Good process, behavioral interviews were standard

Interview Question – None. Everything was extremely run-of-the-mill.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round interview was a breeze. Asked simple questions about your resume and gave you background on the internship. Second round was 5 interviews in the office. Asked normal behavioral questions and questions about yourself. Nothing was unexpected, and the people were very nice.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years, and what are you doing to get there?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer from another firm

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – First, we talked about the former job experience from the resume, After, we discussed leadership skills(elaborated more from the former experience) and some crucial skills that are required to the specific job. At the end of the interview, I had to ask questions about the firm and the position I am applying for.

Interview Question – Nothing very special. Mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview be well prepared

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round 2 45 minute case interviews. Second round 4 interviews, 3 fit, 1 case. They took all the candidates and put them in a big room and they had us prepare a presentation on an aspect of a case that was provided beforehand.

Interview Question – Pretty standard Consulting fit and case.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First round was pretty straight forward - all behavioral questions about working in groups and how you handle situations and how you triumphed over them. Just bring everything back to you and how you went through something difficult but ended up working through it and improving the situation.

Second Round/FInal Round was a series of interviews (3 in total) with the partners of the firm. 2 of them were very relaxed and took the interview lightly and the last one was more of a strict/firm interview. They mostly stuck with their suggested interview question sheet and so there was a lot of repetition.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite course?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Interview Details – On campus interview. Seemed like only those who were invited to the second round of interviews were contacted after the interview — (full interview is available with unlimited access)

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.