PwC Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Went into the Boston office for an interview with a partner, manager, and senior associate. The interview experience was about a half day from 9:00 to 2:00. Breakfast and a presentation in the morning, short tour, and then 3 half hour interviews. After that all of the candidates went to lunch with the hosts. Over all not a bad experience. I still haven't received an offer though and my interview was yesterday. So my hope is fading.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite book that you read recentl?
      How do you keep up on current affairs?
      How do you work in teams?
      What was a time when working in a team went poorly?

Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university career center. After the deadline, I received an invitation for the first round interviews, which were on campus. These were two 45 min interviews with a current manager and a Director. In total, the first round interviews were 90 minutes. A week later I received an invitation for the final round interviews, which were at a PwC office. The second round interviews were from 8:15 until 12:30. In total, there were three interviews: first with a senior partner, than with an consultant , and finally a case based interview. They give you the case 48 hours in advance to prepare at home. However, you receive the questions once you are at the office and then you have to prepare slides on paper (4 to 10 slides). The time frame for slides preparation is 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? (i was asked this question from all of them)
      How do you feel traveling 80% of your time at PwC?
      Questions about teaming experiences: tell me a about a time you had a conflict in a team; when someone on your team could not deliver on time; do you work best in a team or individually.

Be sure to know the PwC professional framework: whole leadership, business acumen, global acumen, relationships, and technological capabilities. (google it, read about it, know it inside out)

Come up with examples for all of them that relate to your unique personal and professional experiences. All questions were related to this PwC professional framework.

Answer Question

START Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

When I arrived they put 3 people to 1 PWC professional and gave us a presentation and breakfast. We were then told that we would have 3, 1 on 1 interviews with a manager, an associate, and a partner. All were very conversational and they didn't ask very many questions. They really don't expect you to have much experience as you aren't working in an accounting line of service in this internship. Just smile, be nice, and HAVE QUESTIONS! Everyone is super cool and friendly. The partner called me the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience that you've had that ties into global acumen. Do you have any questions for me? There were maybe 3-5 behavioral questions through out the whole process.   Answer Question

ITPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two rounds
    First on-campus - went through my resume and all the projects I worked on for 15 minutes. Next 15 minutes I was asked a few behavioral questions.
    Second in-person - speed networking at breakfast: 3 rounds with 2 managers and 1 principal; networking lunch

Got another offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied the position on the CareerLink of my university. They reviewed my resume and emailed me to schedule for an one on one interview, which is basically a behavioral one. We had networking event in a Mexican restaurant right before the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your current courses and team work   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Started with an on campus interview and then was invited back to the second round for an office interview. The first interview I thought the first on campus interview was a lot harder than the office interview because the office interviews were more conversational.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about teamwork and how you performed in a groups   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position through the Business School's Career Center Recruiting website. I was accepted for a 30 minute on campus interview as well as a 2 hour meet and greet the night before. The meet and greet was purely conversational, I got a chance to meet my interviewer as well as former interns and current employees. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and ran 15 minutes longer than initially intended. About 4 days later I received an email for an in office interview day that consisted of a presentation, networking event, and then 2 separate interviews (Still mostly behavioral but slightly more technical).

Interview Questions

• Can you describe for me a time when you had to give feedback to a co-worker?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

We introduced our-selves first and then we walk through my resume for about 15 minutes and then he asked me 4 behavioral questions, like leadership, muti-tasking. And last, he gave me sometime to ask a few questions about the company and the position.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews one on campus and one on site
    Met with 3 individuals during my onsite interview each being from a different team and different position
    Very relaxing fun day, they made all candidates feel very comfortable

Interview Questions

• When have you used knowledge you learned in an auditing class and applied it to other situations?   Answer Question

Accepted offer at another firm

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.