PwC Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Went into the Boston office for an interview with a partner, manager, and senior associate. The interview experience was about a half day from 9:00 to 2:00. Breakfast and a presentation in the morning, short tour, and then 3 half hour interviews. After that all of the candidates went to lunch with the hosts. Over all not a bad experience. I still haven't received an offer though and my interview was yesterday. So my hope is fading.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite book that you read recentl? How do you keep up on current affairs? How do you work in teams? What was a time when working in a team went poorly?   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university career center. After the deadline, I received an invitation for the first round interviews, which were on campus. These were two 45 min interviews with a current manager and a Director. In total, the first round interviews were 90 minutes. A week later I received an invitation for the final round interviews, which were at a PwC office. The second round interviews were from 8:15 until 12:30. In total, there were three interviews: first with a senior partner, than with an consultant , and finally a case based interview. They give you the case 48 hours in advance to prepare at home. However, you receive the questions once you are at the office and then you have to prepare slides on paper (4 to 10 slides). The time frame for slides preparation is 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? (i was asked this question from all of them) How do you feel traveling 80% of your time at PwC? Questions about teaming experiences: tell me a about a time you had a conflict in a team; when someone on your team could not deliver on time; do you work best in a team or individually. Be sure to know the PwC professional framework: whole leadership, business acumen, global acumen, relationships, and technological capabilities. (google it, read about it, know it inside out) Come up with examples for all of them that relate to your unique personal and professional experiences. All questions were related to this PwC professional framework.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial interview with a partner and several weeks later a phone interview with two other employees. The initial interview was more to get to know me personally rather than behaviorally and feedback was provided after the interview. The following phone interviews were also more fit-focused.

START Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

When I arrived they put 3 people to 1 PWC professional and gave us a presentation and breakfast. We were then told that we would have 3, 1 on 1 interviews with a manager, an associate, and a partner. All were very conversational and they didn't ask very many questions. They really don't expect you to have much experience as you aren't working in an accounting line of service in this internship. Just smile, be nice, and HAVE QUESTIONS! Everyone is super cool and friendly. The partner called me the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience that you've had that ties into global acumen. Do you have any questions for me? There were maybe 3-5 behavioral questions through out the whole process.   Answer Question

Advisory Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

One behavioral, on-campus interview followed by a case-study interview on-site. The first interview is completely behavioral, with no technical questions. The second interview is a case study where you have to prepare a case before you go into the office for the interview that morning.

Interview Questions

• You will need to prepare a hand-written powerpoint the day of the interview to be shown and used in a one-on-one presentation.   Answer Question

PwC Elevate Leadership Program Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process consisted of an application to the program, selection for the next round of the process, and a 30-minute behavioral interview. The interview was a one-on-one conversation that focused on responses to typical situations that would emerge in the business world. The answers were founded on personal experiences from school, extracurriculars, and jobs.

Interview Questions

• Q: Discuss a time in your education or work experience during which you had a group member who did not do his part. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

ITPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two rounds First on-campus - went through my resume and all the projects I worked on for 15 minutes. Next 15 minutes I was asked a few behavioral questions. Second in-person - speed networking at breakfast: 3 rounds with 2 managers and 1 principal; networking lunch

Got another offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position through the Business School's Career Center Recruiting website. I was accepted for a 30 minute on campus interview as well as a 2 hour meet and greet the night before. The meet and greet was purely conversational, I got a chance to meet my interviewer as well as former interns and current employees. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and ran 15 minutes longer than initially intended. About 4 days later I received an email for an in office interview day that consisted of a presentation, networking event, and then 2 separate interviews (Still mostly behavioral but slightly more technical).

Interview Questions

• Can you describe for me a time when you had to give feedback to a co-worker?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

First an hour long phone interview because I was not on campus during the 1-1 interviews. I then moved on the final round, which involved going to the Boston office for a few more interviews: one with a partner, the two others with managers. They never got back to me after that.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC ? Do you understand the processes involved in flows of money ? How much technical experience do you have in dealing with risk assurance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied the position on the CareerLink of my university. They reviewed my resume and emailed me to schedule for an one on one interview, which is basically a behavioral one. We had networking event in a Mexican restaurant right before the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your current courses and team work   1 Answer