PwC

2.8

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ITPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Two rounds
    First on-campus - went through my resume and all the projects I worked on for 15 minutes. Next 15 minutes I was asked a few behavioral questions.
    Second in-person - speed networking at breakfast: 3 rounds with 2 managers and 1 principal; networking lunch

Got another offer

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Started with an on campus interview and then was invited back to the second round for an office interview. The first interview I thought the first on campus interview was a lot harder than the office interview because the office interviews were more conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of questions about teamwork and how you performed in a groups   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied for the position through the Business School's Career Center Recruiting website. I was accepted for a 30 minute on campus interview as well as a 2 hour meet and greet the night before. The meet and greet was purely conversational, I got a chance to meet my interviewer as well as former interns and current employees. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and ran 15 minutes longer than initially intended. About 4 days later I received an email for an in office interview day that consisted of a presentation, networking event, and then 2 separate interviews (Still mostly behavioral but slightly more technical).

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe for me a time when you had to give feedback to a co-worker?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

We introduced our-selves first and then we walk through my resume for about 15 minutes and then he asked me 4 behavioral questions, like leadership, muti-tasking. And last, he gave me sometime to ask a few questions about the company and the position.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

2 rounds of interviews one on campus and one on site
    Met with 3 individuals during my onsite interview each being from a different team and different position
    Very relaxing fun day, they made all candidates feel very comfortable

Interview Questions
    • When have you used knowledge you learned in an auditing class and applied it to other situations?   Answer Question

Accepted offer at another firm

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I applied for assurance associate position in Los Angeles at a job fair for English and Japanese bilinguals so the position was for Japanese practice.
    I walked into their booth with my resume. First they put me through "English screening" which is just and an casual conversation with one of their staff. The next one was a real interview with an manager. He asked me to explain him my past job experiences and why I want to do audit. It took about 10 to 15 minutes. The second interview was on the next day with a partner. He basically asked same basic questions but he asked what industry I would be interested in to audit. Also he asked why PwC, not other Big 4. The interview was about 20 mins and I was invited to dinner with all the staff, managers and partners that night. I was not asked any interview-like questions at dinner but I got to ask many questions about the firm.
    About 2 weeks later, I had phone interviews with one manager and two partners on the same day. Each interview was for 30 mins. (You usually visit their office for this interviews but I was out of country and could not be there.) There was no difficult or surprise questions here as well but I could have nice conversations that especially I had someone we know in common with two of them.
    I got an offer on the next day of the phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There was no surprise questions and all they asked is basic things such as my past job experience, why audit, why PwC, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer
    No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

First, we talked about the former job experience from the resume, After, we discussed leadership skills(elaborated more from the former experience) and some crucial skills that are required to the specific job. At the end of the interview, I had to ask questions about the firm and the position I am applying for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

First round interview was a breeze. Asked simple questions about your resume and gave you background on the internship. Second round was 5 interviews in the office. Asked normal behavioral questions and questions about yourself. Nothing was unexpected, and the people were very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, and what are you doing to get there?   Answer Question

Offer from another firm