PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.9

85 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regulatory Compliance Assocuate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

There were four interviews with four directors over the course of the day and then a final discussion with their internal recruiter. Each interview was 30-45 minutes long. If you are out of school, or transitioning, I would advise trying to apply or interview closer to the summer months as you'd have a better shot of being in the summer training program. Having something interesting on your resume is key because there is only so much experiental material you can discuss. You really need to differentiate yourself.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions seemed to be pretty standard Big 4 questions.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Applied at school. First round on campus, relatively chill.3 behavior and the rest was based off my resume. There was a pre-night event with interviewer and it was more like a social event. Second round on site. I chose a Thursday instead of a normal Friday interview so the agenda was slightly different. I arrived in the morning and was given a tour by an associate. After lunch I had three back to back to back interview with 3 people. Questions were similar to first round. Then the panel followed by dinner.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you face a important life decision and how you reach to your conclusion.   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

There are two interviewer. Firstly, I was requested to give an introduction first to myself and then talked a little bit about my interests in soccer. Afterwards, one behavior question is about the advice given by others and give to others. He then introduced a lot about pwc. Lastly, I ask the questions. I am only asked 3 questions. I don't know why.

Forensics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

They scheduled a phone interview with one of their current employees who was currently out on the field. it was not a very long interview, about thirty minutes tops. The whole process was a screening before they decided to take the interview process into their office. Therefore, it was much more casual than I had expected.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

2 stages for the interview and hiring process, one on campus and one in the Chicago office. The on the Chicago has 3 interviews while the one on campus is just a conversation with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a time when you had to get someone to agree with you and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

PwC Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Two 30 min. on campus interview with an HR manager and a partner. Then went to Chicago office for second (final) round for a pre-night dinner and 3 back to back 30 min. interviews the next day with manager, senior manager and a partner.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions, "What's your leadership style", "From your prior internship experience, which employers did you liked and which ones did you not like"   Answer Question
    No negotiation

IT Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

3 round interview, first communicate with me through phone, then face to face interview, the third round interview is in their office. You need to have breakfast with staff to know about the company value, then 3 officer interview you. After that they will telephone you the result in few days.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a team member who don't want to work.   View Answer

FAS Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

On campus interview with a mix of behavior and technical questions. The interviewer asked about the part I wanted to discussed the most on the resume without asking to introduce myself. He asked some behavior questions about my experiences and built technical questions on top of that.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions are basic finance questions, but they can be tricky.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Inern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview was a two part affair 2 part deal. I first received an invitation to interview with PwC on campus, after submitting an application on my university's career services website. The on campus interview lasted 30 minutes and was all behavioral. T was notified the following day that I was invited for an office visit/second interview. At the office, I interviewed with a partnet and manager, both were conversational and behavioral in nature. I was confident in my interviews, but lose hope as it took 13 days to finally hear back. The partner i interviewed with at the office called me to personally say i was welcome to intern with the firm.