PwC

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

FAS Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

On campus interview with a mix of behavior and technical questions. The interviewer asked about the part I wanted to discussed the most on the resume without asking to introduce myself. He asked some behavior questions about my experiences and built technical questions on top of that.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions are basic finance questions, but they can be tricky.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Inern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview was a two part affair 2 part deal. I first received an invitation to interview with PwC on campus, after submitting an application on my university's career services website. The on campus interview lasted 30 minutes and was all behavioral. T was notified the following day that I was invited for an office visit/second interview. At the office, I interviewed with a partnet and manager, both were conversational and behavioral in nature. I was confident in my interviews, but lose hope as it took 13 days to finally hear back. The partner i interviewed with at the office called me to personally say i was welcome to intern with the firm.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Two rounds; one case one behavioural

Start Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I applied through my school's career office. I received notice of a first interview through the school's website and notice of the second interview through email. The first interview was in person and the second interview was over the phone. After the second interview I received notice of the job offer soon after.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Forensics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

They scheduled a phone interview with one of their current employees who was currently out on the field. it was not a very long interview, about thirty minutes tops. The whole process was a screening before they decided to take the interview process into their office. Therefore, it was much more casual than I had expected.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

All those involved were ignorant of the others in the process. Eventually, I was asked to relocate and made a lesser offer because I was told my non-profit experience didn't apply (although, it was the exact same me type of position). I accepted the offer and then they went back on their offer and said they changed their mind. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    They went back on their offer.

ITPA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Applied through campus recruiting. Got a call from the company to interview on campus. The interviewer was the Director in the area and asked basically behavioral questions trying to gauge if my experience was relevant in the area. Some questions were: Why PwC, How do you fit in PwC, Why this specific Practice.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

2 stages for the interview and hiring process, one on campus and one in the Chicago office. The on the Chicago has 3 interviews while the one on campus is just a conversation with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a time when you had to get someone to agree with you and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

campus interview and onsite

Interview Questions
    • Do you complete any task by using your relationship of other people?   Answer Question