PwC Interview Questions in China

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.9

Advisory Interview

Application

interviewed at PwC in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for advisory position at PwC (China) Beijing Office. After the written test, I was invited to a one-day recruiting event called Super Day. In the morning there was ice-breaking discussion, group discussion (in English) and a email writing; in the afternoon each one of us had an 8 minute presentation (including 3m Q&A) and a follow-up one-to-one 10 minutes interview.

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Online test, telephone interview, A C and then final interview with the partner. Telephone interview all around key competencies. I remember there were five key competencies and the interviewee will take notes throughout the process.

Shadow A Female Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Interview

A standard telephone interview lasts for 35-45 minutes.

Leadership
    1 a time you receive feedback/what do you learn from this

2 a time you have to speak to a colleague

Business acumen
    How you keep updated to business news

A detail example of a current news ( I mention a company)
    How PWC can do with this company

technical capabilities
    Describe a time when you need to interpret data

Global acumen
    Describe a time when you need to present your idea with people with different perspectives

Relationships
    Describe a time when you build relationships with people outside you social network?

Interview Questions

• very standard one which follow the order of their competencies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I need to attend an AC

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

The first thing to do is an internet test for English and logics, the it goes to interview. We call it group assessment. A lot of people are divided in groups to do discussion. After this, a face to face interview with manager is required. If you pass,you will meet partner. The partner will make the final decision.

Global Tax Services Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

Online application with personal details and cover letter as well as CV. Then three online tests including a verbal, numerical and logical reasoning test which all three last two hours altogether. If these two stages are successful, then you are invited to an one-to-one interview. The interview venue was very very nice. In general, PwC's Shanghai office has a very nice atmosphere and very beautiful decorations.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult any questions. Mostly competency based.   Answer Question

Pwc Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2014.

Interview

They will give you a quiz at first. If you pass the quiz, the company will give you second round and third round interview. Most of questions are behavior question. It is quite straight forward and be positive all the time. DO not hesitate.

Audit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, completed three test: numerical, verbal and personality tests and then had a telephone interview. Prepare examples based on the competency they are looking for, which is available online.

Interview Questions

• You should prepare several questions with regards to problem solving, as it is asked a lot.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2013.

Interview

1. Test on computer. Mainly about number, logic, language.
    2. Group interview, analyzing a business case.
    3. Manager interview.
    4. Partner interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in August 2013.

Interview

This is a Standard procedure for new undergraduates: Online application, Numeric test and verbal test as a whole test, group assessment, one by one interview( manager interview), partner interview including background/ behavior interview and case interview(optional); if you are summer intern, just jump to the final round( partner interview)

Interview Questions

• Since i'm summer intern, I skipped the first two rounds interview and went to the final interview directly, the partner asked me about the internship's experience and how our team conducted the IPO audit   Answer Question

Tax Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2013.

Interview

online test, manager interview