Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC
- Audit Associate (215)
- Intern (179)
- Associate (164)
- Tax Associate (134)
- Advisory Associate (102)
- Consultant (93)
- Assurance (69)
- Senior Associate - Advisory (67)
- Risk Assurance Associate (64)
- Senior Associate (63)
- Tax (56)
- Tax Intern (47)
- Senior Consultant (46)
- Internship (44)
- Risk Assurance (38)
- Manager (35)
- Assurance Associate (32)
- Audit Intern (30)
- Audit (29)
- Audit Staff (24)
- Advisory Manager (21)
- Advisory (21)
- Director (21)
- Experienced Audit Associate (20)
- Assurance Intern (19)
- Elevate Program (19)
- PwC Assurance Associate (16)
- Risk Assurance Intern (16)
- Associate Consultant (16)
- Audit Senior Associate (15)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
interviewed at PwC in December 2014.
I applied for advisory position at PwC (China) Beijing Office. After the written test, I was invited to a one-day recruiting event called Super Day. In the morning there was ice-breaking discussion, group discussion (in English) and a email writing; in the afternoon each one of us had an 8 minute presentation (including 3m Q&A) and a follow-up one-to-one 10 minutes interview.
- Why don't you go for a master degree abroad? Answer Question
- No Offer
Online test, telephone interview, A C and then final interview with the partner. Telephone interview all around key competencies. I remember there were five key competencies and the interviewee will take notes throughout the process.
- All pretty standard. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at PwC in July 2014.
A standard telephone interview lasts for 35-45 minutes.
1 a time you receive feedback/what do you learn from this
2 a time you have to speak to a colleague
How you keep updated to business news
A detail example of a current news ( I mention a company)
How PWC can do with this company
Describe a time when you need to interpret data
Describe a time when you need to present your idea with people with different perspectives
Describe a time when you build relationships with people outside you social network？
- very standard one which follow the order of their competencies. Answer Question
I need to attend an AC
- Accepted Offer
The first thing to do is an internet test for English and logics, the it goes to interview. We call it group assessment. A lot of people are divided in groups to do discussion. After this, a face to face interview with manager is required. If you pass,you will meet partner. The partner will make the final decision.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).
Online application with personal details and cover letter as well as CV. Then three online tests including a verbal, numerical and logical reasoning test which all three last two hours altogether. If these two stages are successful, then you are invited to an one-to-one interview. The interview venue was very very nice. In general, PwC's Shanghai office has a very nice atmosphere and very beautiful decorations.
- Not really difficult any questions. Mostly competency based. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at PwC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2014.
They will give you a quiz at first. If you pass the quiz, the company will give you second round and third round interview. Most of questions are behavior question. It is quite straight forward and be positive all the time. DO not hesitate.
- why do you prefer audit but not tax Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at PwC in December 2013.
Applied online, completed three test: numerical, verbal and personality tests and then had a telephone interview. Prepare examples based on the competency they are looking for, which is available online.
- You should prepare several questions with regards to problem solving, as it is asked a lot. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2013.
1. Test on computer. Mainly about number, logic, language.
2. Group interview, analyzing a business case.
3. Manager interview.
4. Partner interview.
- The business case is shared by the whole team. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in August 2013.
This is a Standard procedure for new undergraduates: Online application, Numeric test and verbal test as a whole test, group assessment, one by one interview( manager interview), partner interview including background/ behavior interview and case interview(optional); if you are summer intern, just jump to the final round( partner interview)
- Since i'm summer intern, I skipped the first two rounds interview and went to the final interview directly, the partner asked me about the internship's experience and how our team conducted the IPO audit Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2013.
online test, manager interview
- situation behavioral question Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review