PwC Interview Questions in City of London, England

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (City of London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

I got in through employee referral and was called in for 2 interviews i.e.: - First, with a senior manager. I strongly recommend future candidates to familiarise themselves with PWC's global core competencies! - Second, with a partner focusing on soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Provide us with an example where you found a better, more efficient and novel way of doing things - rather than approaching using a conventional/ traditional method   Answer Question

Negotiation

TS Business Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (City of London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

First spoke with Partner the Director. Took only a week to get that sorted out. Then it took a month for the recruiters to get in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• If you were to write an autobiography what would the name of the book be?   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (City of London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

asking some basic questions based on my resume, and one question about the current news. Make sure no mistake in your comment of the news, try to study hard on the details of the news.

TS Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (City of London, England (UK)) in April 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a London Director (as I was in Australia). The first interview was a discussion on my education background, my current role, clients I worked on and why I wanted to move to London and TS. A few days later, I received a call from the London office and a partner from the London office will be in sydney and could meet me. The interview was with the Partner and a director. Before this interview, I had to do a case study which consist of 45 mins. The case study was to test your technical skill. I had to present my findings to the P and D before the interview. The interview questions were focusing on behaviour and competency questions. 2 days later I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client and how you handle obtaining the necessary information from this client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a