PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruited on-campus for first round interviews. Got invited back to travel to a central office for Super Day, which consisted of an interview with 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews. Overall smooth process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and attended pre-interview night. The environment is friendly in general and could meet your interviewer for the next day. Met an unexpected small case in my interview, basically some market/revenue analysis with several graphs and numbers, not that difficult compared to MBA cases.

Interview Questions

• met a case study in the first round interview, big Surprise!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I actually went through their interview process twice and I found the process to be very well organized both times. The process included your standard behavioral interviews and then a case study interview. I found everyone there to be very friendly and welcoming towards any questions I had throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had an team project experience where I could not agree on a process with a team member and how did I get through this.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was. Talked to manager for 30 minutes in mostly a conversation

Consultant Interview

Interview

campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied online - application reviewed - contacted for initial round

Interview Questions

• What has been your most testing moment in your career?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was first contacted by HR and had an initial phone screen. It went well. Next, I spoke with a director. That interview also went well. Lots of good, core competency, behavior based questions along with several technical questions. Then came the third interview. The person doing the interview called an hour and a half past the scheduled time. No contact letting me know he'd be late. That interview lasted 5-10 minutes. He asked me to hold on multiple times, and was very distracted through the entire call. I didn't hear anything further for about a month, then I got a system generated email thanking me for my time. I will never pursue another job with pwc after being handled and treated this way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

As an experienced hire, they asked more about me personally versus technical questions. Was very relaxed which is not usually the norm. The type of questions were very standard regarding how you would handle X situation in the past, how did you over come it, etc. Depending on the person interviewing you they may be looking for more information about technical aspects of your past but usually they are looking to see if they could, "Be stuck in conference room with you for 24 hours and still want to work with you". And yes that will happen to you at PwC.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

One round of on campus interview. Basically just the partner talking about the firm. A week later got invited on site. The interview started with a panel discussion, which is just a presentation of the company and the position. It was followed by 3 one-on-one interviews with partners or directors. The interviews are essentially behavioral, aka asking you about your experience. Got phone call about the result three days later.

Interview Questions

• There was a case interview even though the invitation said explicitly that the interviews will be behavioral.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person and hiring manager. They mostly asked about "fit" questions and "walk through" your resume.