PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.9

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2012.

3 interview
First one supposed to be informal but it is very formal
Second is a case interview with an hour to answer to a complex problem. It is a real case study! My only advice be prepared it is not an easy one
Third, Phone interview for select or between two last candidate

Interview Questions
  • According to you what are the role and responsibilities of a consultant   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2008.

group interview followed by a 1:1 interview and finally telephonic interview

no negotiation. direct offer

Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2008.

As an experienced candidate being interviewed for a lateral posting after completing my MBA, the interview consisted initially of a 1:1 interview, Group interview and a phone interview in that order. The 1:1 consisted of general questions on background, previous job etc to gauge the fit of the candidate for the job. The group interview consisted of a case study (mine was on an auto giant and the problems they may hypothetically face). The last round of interview was with the partner over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Operational Problems an automobile major may face given certain economic conditions and financial instability of the company.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in January 2009.

They actually are interested in your extra-curricular activities...sporting etc.
    Recruitment based on qualifications, grades and experience.
    I believe my previous relevant work experience (which other candidates did not have) put me ahead.
    HR was useful in giving hints on how to prepare for panel interview.
    Was impressed with HR.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in February 2009.

Initial interview with HR and business lead lasting 1 hour. Questions regarding my CV background. Questions regarding the role, why I would fit, questions on my knowledge of the current environment and key issues.
    Second 3 hour interview consisted of 1 and a half hours of psychometric tests, 1 hour of behavioural and compentency based questions and finally meeting the team.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of 'can you tell me a time when you demonstrated....' Based upon the competency model of PwC.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in June 2008.

People that I interviewed with were very polite. the interview was very compelling for me becuase I was not ready for that position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

As it was a campus driven interview so there was only one round and fully based small case studies. Mostly they were checking the statistical approach to the problem.

Interview Questions
    • if u want to launch a telecom service in India, what u will look at and how u will proceed.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

technical round-questions asked as per cv.
    managerial round- general questions like willing to travel, marital status etc
    hr discussion

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult, but was lengthy.interviewer covered almost everything written in CV   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2013.

The hiring process starts with an Online Assessment (Verbal and Numerical test), Followed by 30-40 mins of Telephonic Interview. If you clear the telephonic round then it will be Consulting Technical Interview with senior level (Director). The final will be Selection Event and an interview with Partner level during later stages.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview - Commercial knowledge and experience is critical to demonstrate   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

I got a call from the HR.

Interview Questions
    • Though it was a QA interview but questions were from all parts starting from java to networking.   Answer Question