PwC Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

72 interviews

2.9

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milan (Italy)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

With a phone call the HR specialist invites you in the office for an interview. Before the formal interview you have to complete an enghish test and a technical test. Once finished this part you are involved in the formal interview with the responsible of your future team. He/She asks you some questions about your personality and your area of interest of the business. That is a way to know you. After several days you could receive a job offer!

Interview Questions
  • The questions depend on the responsible of the interview process. However I was asked not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Campus Selection.
    The process consisted of three rounds:

1. The Written Test: This test is tougher than the average aptitude tests conducted by most companies looking for consultants. It consisted of quants, LR and Verbal.
    2. Technical Interview: Basic questions on programming
    3. HR interview

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

3 round interview process for campus hiring
    1. Group Discussion : Focus areas communication skills, group dynamics
    2. Case Analysis: Case describing issues faced by a manufacturing co. Analyse for possible approaches for driving down costs, followed by interview largely CV based
    3. Partner interview: Fit interview, stress , CV based

Interview Questions
    • You are at client site, need to go home for some personal emergency but your manager is not releasing you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

I got a call from the HR.

Interview Questions
    • Though it was a QA interview but questions were from all parts starting from java to networking.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Stuttgart (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at PwC.

friendly but demanding atmosphere

location in Stuttgart

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in July 2013.

The hiring process starts with an Online Assessment (Verbal and Numerical test), Followed by 30-40 mins of Telephonic Interview. If you clear the telephonic round then it will be Consulting Technical Interview with senior level (Director). The final will be Selection Event and an interview with Partner level during later stages.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview - Commercial knowledge and experience is critical to demonstrate   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Group Discussion & Personality Screening

Interview Questions
    • Regarding ambition considering the practical constraints in married life for women   Answer Question
    Campus Placement. No Negotiations

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

i got in through campus placements. The procedure is standard. First is the written round, second is the GD and third personal interview. first round consisted of general ability questions, mostly simple, but time given was less. so accuracy and speed was required. GD had an unorthodox format. the whole batch was split into two parts and one side had to play client and other company.

Personal Interview consisted of pretty much whatever was in my resume. In between there was a guess estimate and a small case study.

Interview Questions
    • I had in my resume, under hobbies, sketching. Unexpectedly the interviewer just asked me to sketch,. caught out of the blue i asked as to, what do i sketch. He replied, whatever i feel like.

The case study that was given was simple. I was asked to prepare a strategy blueprint of: how can technology be used in implementing government schemes, so that the benefits can reach grass-root level.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

technical round-questions asked as per cv.
    managerial round- general questions like willing to travel, marital status etc
    hr discussion

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult, but was lengthy.interviewer covered almost everything written in CV   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Very friendly interview and telephone interview. Filled out the form online and then completed a numeracy and verbal test online which were quite straightforward. Then a 30 minute phone interview which i passed. The next stage is the assessment center where you might be asked to complete the online tests again followed by a face to face partner interview.