PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Contacted via job ad on their website, received a call after a week for group exercises, did HR interview on the same day (approached me as i left the group exercise), first partner interview one week later and second partner interview the day after that - job offer within the week.

Interview Questions
  • Not difficult as such, but the people in the group exercise were all top notch and it was quite a good session - i felt. All in all they like seeing that you're confident and able to negotiate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Written test in English, Numeric and Verbal intelligence; case study, related to the department you applied for; interview with a partner of department you applied for

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

With a phone call the HR specialist invites you in the office for an interview. Before the formal interview you have to complete an enghish test and a technical test. Once finished this part you are involved in the formal interview with the responsible of your future team. He/She asks you some questions about your personality and your area of interest of the business. That is a way to know you. After several days you could receive a job offer!

Interview Questions
    • The questions depend on the responsible of the interview process. However I was asked not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Initial Communication: I sent a message to one of the managers through Linkedin to get an Interview. He replied and suggested an interview with him and the general manager. I also made someone from PwC USA to send a good reference.

First Interview: I talked to these 2 managers to see where I could fit best in the company and they decided that I should get a second interview with another Manager

Second Interview: I talked to the operations Manager and it went really good, so he sent me to the psychological Test

Third interview: An interview with the psychologist... No numerical test as I expected, just typical personality tests

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Campus Selection.
    The process consisted of three rounds:

1. The Written Test: This test is tougher than the average aptitude tests conducted by most companies looking for consultants. It consisted of quants, LR and Verbal.
    2. Technical Interview: Basic questions on programming
    3. HR interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC.

Freundliches Ambiente, aber die Anforderungen waren hoch

friendly but demanding atmosphere

Standort des Unternehmens ist Stuttgart

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2013.

The hiring process starts with an Online Assessment (Verbal and Numerical test), Followed by 30-40 mins of Telephonic Interview. If you clear the telephonic round then it will be Consulting Technical Interview with senior level (Director). The final will be Selection Event and an interview with Partner level during later stages.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview - Commercial knowledge and experience is critical to demonstrate   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Very friendly interview and telephone interview. Filled out the form online and then completed a numeracy and verbal test online which were quite straightforward. Then a 30 minute phone interview which i passed. The next stage is the assessment center where you might be asked to complete the online tests again followed by a face to face partner interview.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

PwC has come to our campus for recruiting. The actually interview process was different from what was mentioned in the placement website. The first round was a GD round. Here, it is important that one participates and makes contribution in terms of a new perspective or elaborates/ analyses someone else's perspective. The next round was a telephonic interview. My experience of the telephonic interview was not very good. I almost understood the result after that round. To my surprise, the company waitlisted my application though.

Interview Questions
    • Contray to what was expected (based on what other people had mentioned about their experience), there were a few actual technical questions based on programming languages and technology strategy for banking sector etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Manager interview, followed by Associate Director/ Executive Director, and then HR. It is better to have your CV forwarded through an internal reference.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, but you should - there are salary disparities at the same experience and rank.