PwC

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)
Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC.

Freundliches Ambiente, aber die Anforderungen waren hoch

friendly but demanding atmosphere

Standort des Unternehmens ist Stuttgart

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2013.

The hiring process starts with an Online Assessment (Verbal and Numerical test), Followed by 30-40 mins of Telephonic Interview. If you clear the telephonic round then it will be Consulting Technical Interview with senior level (Director). The final will be Selection Event and an interview with Partner level during later stages.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview - Commercial knowledge and experience is critical to demonstrate   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Very friendly interview and telephone interview. Filled out the form online and then completed a numeracy and verbal test online which were quite straightforward. Then a 30 minute phone interview which i passed. The next stage is the assessment center where you might be asked to complete the online tests again followed by a face to face partner interview.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

PwC has come to our campus for recruiting. The actually interview process was different from what was mentioned in the placement website. The first round was a GD round. Here, it is important that one participates and makes contribution in terms of a new perspective or elaborates/ analyses someone else's perspective. The next round was a telephonic interview. My experience of the telephonic interview was not very good. I almost understood the result after that round. To my surprise, the company waitlisted my application though.

Interview Questions
    • Contray to what was expected (based on what other people had mentioned about their experience), there were a few actual technical questions based on programming languages and technology strategy for banking sector etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Manager interview, followed by Associate Director/ Executive Director, and then HR. It is better to have your CV forwarded through an internal reference.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, but you should - there are salary disparities at the same experience and rank.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Applied for a position under their graduate recruitment program (Sydney). Online application form starts off the recruitment process, followed by an invitation to an invite-only pre-interview networking event. A phone interview follows that, the one I received was conducting by a HR person who asked questions relevant to the position but seemed unqualified to have a intelligent discussion. An example was when the HR person asked for my opinions on a recent business/financial news event. She was unfamiliar with the topic herself and was frantically trying to scribble notes down instead of engaging in a two-way conversation. Finally, the HR person admitted that she was mainly trying to decide what role would suit me rather than respecting my ability to decide if I had the skills and qualifications to be competent in a role. The company took 2 weeks to get back with rejection email, offering to provide feedback via a telephone callback. After scheduling a time with their automated system, I was surprised that the call never came at all. Very unprofessional conduct for a prestigious firm.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think a consultant does? Tell me about three of your strengths.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

I got a call from the HR.

Interview Questions
    • Though it was a QA interview but questions were from all parts starting from java to networking.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

1st round was Telephonic . As I am into SAP , questions were asked on both technical and functional, also from projects I worked. It was for 35-40 minutes by a Principal Consultant..2nd round was Managerial round . It was F2F at Bangalore taken by the Director and Partner. Few managerial questions like leadership,motivation were asked. Why PwC?
    What U know about PwC? Favorite MBA Subject--Few questions on that..Final HR round was telephonic. They asked only about salary expectations,reason 4 change, how soon I can join,etc....My hobbies, engineering rank, significant achievement..etc..Overall it was very good...Interviewers were very friendly, cordial, didn't put into pressure or stress...very much professional..

I told Best in Industry and got 70% hike from my previous company. PwC offers more than industry standard for talented guys...

Consultant Interview

First round interview is a traditional numerical test. Reading and interpreting graphs and then calculate the correct answer. Also included true, false or can not be answered-questions.

Also some tests of reading abilites, which are in the local language. Short texts discussing different topics, such as economics, technology and scientific findings.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary really. Some time pressure, but that's all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

As it was a campus driven interview so there was only one round and fully based small case studies. Mostly they were checking the statistical approach to the problem.

Interview Questions
    • if u want to launch a telecom service in India, what u will look at and how u will proceed.   View Answer