PwC Interview Questions in Düsseldorf

Updated Mar 11, 2015
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was an easy-going 1,5 hour interview with a partner and a senior manager. the mood was very relaxed, and they were very friendly. they asked me questions about the german energy market. in most of the cases my knowledge in the area was almost better then the partner. i was very surprised. towards the end they asked me more specific questions about accounting and cost calculations. the interview ended with my salary expectation. they found my salary expectation high and told me that they hire fresh bachelor graduates from poland and romania who would work cheaper. they also claimed that the job would be boring for me, and i would leave the company in the first six months. to be honest, i was very offended. hard to understand why they invited me at first place..

Interview Questions

• what are challenges in the german electricity market (energiewende)?   Answer Question