PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisory Intern Interview

Advisory Intern
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on college career website. Attended a dinner the day before. Interview with partner on campus. The next day received word that I would be going to second round in Dallas. Flew up and had 2 behavioral and one case interview. Was extended the offer over the phone while I was on the plane before I left Dallas.

Interview Question – "Tell me two, non B.S. reasons why we should NOT hire you"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details – Great interview process, was greeted very professionally and instantly felt that I was being pursued. Two interviews back to back, one with a manager and the other with a partner. About 30 minutes long, but went by very quickly as they are both really interested in getting to know who you are. Overall, felt very welcomed, and had a great first office visit impression.

Interview Question – What is your brand?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – Process was long and tedious. Took over 2 months for complete process.

Interview Question – Questions were typical and expected. Nothing too difficult to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were none. The amount offered was non-negotiable.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Advisory Senior Associate Interview

Advisory Senior Associate
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Went through the On Campus Recruiting process and was selected for the 1st round. This round consists of two one on one fit interviews on campus. The interviews were very straight forward. Be prepared to talk about your experiences in detail. One of the interviewers was part of a recent acquisition. He did not seem to be happy about the new culture. So he had a couple of questions on dealing with new culture, acquisitions etc. Mostly usual questions - Why consulting, Why PwC etc.

Interview Question – One question that I struggled with was - "Tell me three good reasons why I should not hire you. And don't try to give me weaknesses that can be turned into strengths".   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details – Regular interview process that is used by most company

Interview Question – Where do I see my self in 5 years   View Answer

Intern - Tech Consultant Interview

Intern - Tech Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details – 5 rounds of interviews - 2 over the phone and 3 in person.

All the rounds are basically behavioral interviews and focus on areas such as - team work, leadership, dealing with low performers, adjustment to change and working under pressure,

Some other questions were;
Could you talk about your academic and work experience?
What are your favorite courses? why?
What kind of projects have you worked on? What products/programming languages did you use?

They don't go deep into the technical details, just want to gauge your confidence and skills.

Interview Question – Have you had to deal with a member of your team not working as per expectation?   View Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Technology Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral Interview. Mostly interviewer asks questions from your resume

Interview Question – How did you grow up the ladder and what skills got you to that position   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – There were three interviews scheduled. The environment was very relaxed. Everyone was very friendly. It was slightly busy because they were preparing for tax season. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewers mostly discussed different projects that were planned and the roles that I would play. I was taken out to lunch with some of the interviewers, which was the most difficult for me. It was difficult because the restaurant was loud and most of the topics discussed at the table were centered around how many houses everyone had, the amount of travel points everyone had, and issues that they had at work. It was difficult to relate to them.

Interview Question – Questions were easy, but I did not expect to interview with someone extremely technical especially since I am a recent college graduate.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Behavioral interviews with 3 directors and 1 partner

Interview Question – Do you have any other prospects in mind   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Senior Associate - Advisory
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in July 2012.

Interview Details – I networked a lot with my college alumni who are working in PwC. One of my college alumni referred me in their internal referral system. A recruiter contacted me after more than a month asking me to apply for an open position. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. The interview was to know about my work experience and interests. After the interview i did not hear anything from them until 3 more weeks. After 3 weeks i got contacted by a recruiter on a Friday telling me that i'll have a phone interview with a Partner on Monday morning. The phone interview was again based on my work experience. Nothing difficult. One hour after the phone interview, the recruiter called me and invited me to onsite interviews for the following Friday. I had 3 interviews. First 2 are with managers and the third one is with a partner. The interviews are all behavioral and revolved around my work experience. They basically liked my work profile and wanted to see if i could fit into the PwC culture. They encouraged me to ask more questions. My advice is to be yourself and show a lot of interest in knowing about the company culture and the kind of work they do. Be confident and presentable. You are invited for the final rounds because they like your work experience. The final hurdle is to show them that you fit into the culture very well. Overall the interview process has been really smooth. The recruiters and the interviewers were very nice and approachable. I got the offer next monday but it took one more week to get the final approvals. PwC is undoubtedly one of the best companies i've interviewed with and i am looking forward to having a long career with them.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate. This was my first offer after graduation and the offer was very good.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!